Big Brother Torrid affairs pre-release discussion [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
be nice if we could leave the house thats a issue i had with BB sure as you progress you get a few areas out of the house but i think the lazy git can go to a place outside on his own

Reactions: NoesisAndNoema

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
maybe a bit late. but for the corruption of mom you add something as simple as locking her in a room,when you release her she gives affection

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
In this version. The older sister works at a clothing shop. Using the art from shopping. However, since he is on house arrest, that imposes some limits. It would still be possible to do... The older sister is the one responsible for telling Mom and Dad if Max has left the house...

But... Where would he go?

Shoot some ideas at me... Sounds like a good time-killer for dead clicks between events.

Reactions: TheonS

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
You know what would be interesting? Go to the park, have the MC sit on a bench and people watch for a while. Have a chance to look at people that ARENT designed like super models. Make him appreciate how pretty his mom / sisters are. I've noticed that about some games, literally every character in the world is like a super model.

Also, the idea of public sex / exhibition is awesome and I wouldn't be opposed to working that into a beach / park / etc setting.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I hope you have a good story for Ann/Mom
This is the story, as it stands so far... (Generic overview, not ready for posting to the main-post yet.)

Starts with a quick overview of MAX... How he got booted from boot-camp, for playing a joke that exposed a visiting "Commanding Officer", as being a lover of underage boys. Adding that he is now on a form of "Hollywood house-arrest", thanks to Eric knowing the prosecutor for Max's case. (Eric makes it look like he did Max a favor, but later-on, you find-out he was actually trying to avoid a possible investigation into his own actions.)

Then a selection for setting the "Family relation" and the "characters names"... {Fully related = Mom, Dad, Aunt, Older-sister, You, Younger-sister.} [Unrelated = Guardian-Female, Guardian-Male, Best friend of Anne, Exchange-Student Girl 1, You Foster-child, Exchange Student Girl 2]

So... With the above things done, it goes into playing the game.

Max, defiant of his situation, has "stepped-out" of the house, and returns to find Eric at the house. (Slightly suspicious, as he should be at work. Claims that he forgot something, and he will talk with Anne, once he gets home.)

Off the bat, you get the chance to snoop around the house a bit, before Anne comes home. There are a few things to find, but it is not clear what they are for, at first. (As game-items, or as things to interact with.) While snooping, Kira comes home first, for introductions. Then Alice comes home... Then Lisa... (All with some kind of hint at further potential issues that may need assistance or resolution.) Finally, Anne comes home and you have the option to confess to her, before Eric arrives for dinner. Or, you can just soften the blow by helping to prepare dinner. {Blunt honesty v.s. soft manipulation}...

Blah blah blah... Family dinner conversation, setting-up more "stuff" to have the story unfold...

Anne: Married to Eric. She is slightly unsatisfied in the bedroom, and Eric's solutions are turning damn-near violent. They neither seem to please him or her. Yet, they do not soften in time, they worsen... Ultimately, this makes her lash-out with similar stern control. Thus, taking-out her frustrations on the rest of the household. (The DOM side of her, but she wants that soft SUB affection.)

Eric: Total dirtbag. Cheating on his wife. Drugs, parties and gambling all her money away. Barely making any money himself, except on the rare occasions where his shady activities do have a pay-off. He is in real-estate and struggling in a massive down-trend market. No-one is selling houses for these low prices, and no-one wants to buy a house while the market is on the fast-track down. (Main Quest: Discover all his secrets and... Do various things with that information. Get him out of debt. Push him further into the rabbit-hole. Manipulate him. Get him as far away as possible... etc...)

Kira: Best friend of Anne, who has recently had an ugly divorce that was finalized. She lost everything and has been taken under Anne's wing. Though, Eric does not care for her much. He thinks she is a total slut and a low-life... The irony is that he is the pot calling the kettle black... But, it takes one to know one... She can be easily manipulated into control, due to her "need a shoulder to cry on", and "fresh out of the market" status, as well as her, "flat-broke situation".

Alice: Works at a clothing store, on the weekends. She has a real short term lease there, as she abuses her "discounts", and ultimately decides that getting free shit is better than wasting money on shit. Max has to help her get ideas for what to do, after she gets fired. The "almighty Alice, with money and a job", becomes the one needing a wing to shelter her, like Kira... But Anne is too "hard" to do that, wanting to teach her a little about reality. (If she is an exchange-student, there is continued household income from her. But it is not in her pocket.)

Lisa: Still in school, and failing the last quarter. She is preoccupied more with a certain boy, and it is killing her GPA. Failing isn't a tasty option, as she will be bound to repeat another year, under higher restrictions. She needs help, on many ways. (Keep her just passing enough to NEED summer-school. Help her graduate. Make her flunk by helping her focus on boys... all sorts of good times there!)

Max: (You - The protagonist) Stuck at home, on house arrest. Alice guarding you like a dog while Anne, Eric and Kira are at work. As well as your parole-officer doing random checks in the day... Your desire to do something, anything, other than sit around the house and jerk-off, is driving you mad. Where there is a will, there is a way... There are ways to get-out of the house, at moments. Times to find better relief around the house. Time to corrupt individuals. Ways to expand your mind and reach, without leaving the house... Oh, and some cool experimental drugs that you found access to, while poking around the "Commanding Officer's computer". Something about "Project target enhancement"... I bet all the chicks would want you if you had a 14" cock... Right... Hope there are no side-effects!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
This is the story, as it stands so far... (Generic overview, not ready for posting to the main-post yet.)

Starts with a quick overview of MAX... How he got booted from boot-camp, for playing a joke that exposed a visiting "Commanding Officer", as being a lover of underage boys. Adding that he is now on a form of "Hollywood house-arrest", thanks to Eric knowing the prosecutor for Max's case. (Eric makes it look like he did Max a favor, but later-on, you find-out he was actually trying to avoid a possible investigation into his own actions.)

Then a selection for setting the "Family relation" and the "characters names"... {Fully related = Mom, Dad, Aunt, Older-sister, You, Younger-sister.} [Unrelated = Guardian-Female, Guardian-Male, Best friend of Anne, Exchange-Student Girl 1, You Foster-child, Exchange Student Girl 2]

So... With the above things done, it goes into playing the game.

Max, defiant of his situation, has "stepped-out" of the house, and returns to find Eric at the house. (Slightly suspicious, as he should be at work. Claims that he forgot something, and he will talk with Anne, once he gets home.)

Off the bat, you get the chance to snoop around the house a bit, before Anne comes home. There are a few things to find, but it is not clear what they are for, at first. (As game-items, or as things to interact with.) While snooping, Kira comes home first, for introductions. Then Alice comes home... Then Lisa... (All with some kind of hint at further potential issues that may need assistance or resolution.) Finally, Anne comes home and you have the option to confess to her, before Eric arrives for dinner. Or, you can just soften the blow by helping to prepare dinner. {Blunt honesty v.s. soft manipulation}...

Blah blah blah... Family dinner conversation, setting-up more "stuff" to have the story unfold...

Anne: Married to Eric. She is slightly unsatisfied in the bedroom, and Eric's solutions are turning damn-near violent. They neither seem to please him or her. Yet, they do not soften in time, they worsen... Ultimately, this makes her lash-out with similar stern control. Thus, taking-out her frustrations on the rest of the household. (The DOM side of her, but she wants that soft SUB affection.)

Eric: Total dirtbag. Cheating on his wife. Drugs, parties and gambling all her money away. Barely making any money himself, except on the rare occasions where his shady activities do have a pay-off. He is in real-estate and struggling in a massive down-trend market. No-one is selling houses for these low prices, and no-one wants to buy a house while the market is on the fast-track down. (Main Quest: Discover all his secrets and... Do various things with that information. Get him out of debt. Push him further into the rabbit-hole. Manipulate him. Get him as far away as possible... etc...)

Kira: Best friend of Anne, who has recently had an ugly divorce that was finalized. She lost everything and has been taken under Anne's wing. Though, Eric does not care for her much. He thinks she is a total slut and a low-life... The irony is that he is the pot calling the kettle black... But, it takes one to know one... She can be easily manipulated into control, due to her "need a shoulder to cry on", and "fresh out of the market" status, as well as her, "flat-broke situation".

Alice: Works at a clothing store, on the weekends. She has a real short term lease there, as she abuses her "discounts", and ultimately decides that getting free shit is better than wasting money on shit. Max has to help her get ideas for what to do, after she gets fired. The "almighty Alice, with money and a job", becomes the one needing a wing to shelter her, like Kira... But Anne is too "hard" to do that, wanting to teach her a little about reality. (If she is an exchange-student, there is continued household income from her. But it is not in her pocket.)

Lisa: Still in school, and failing the last quarter. She is preoccupied more with a certain boy, and it is killing her GPA. Failing isn't a tasty option, as she will be bound to repeat another year, under higher restrictions. She needs help, on many ways. (Keep her just passing enough to NEED summer-school. Help her graduate. Make her flunk by helping her focus on boys... all sorts of good times there!)

Max: (You - The protagonist) Stuck at home, on house arrest. Alice guarding you like a dog while Anne, Eric and Kira are at work. As well as your parole-officer doing random checks in the day... Your desire to do something, anything, other than sit around the house and jerk-off, is driving you mad. Where there is a will, there is a way... There are ways to get-out of the house, at moments. Times to find better relief around the house. Time to corrupt individuals. Ways to expand your mind and reach, without leaving the house... Oh, and some cool experimental drugs that you found access to, while poking around the "Commanding Officer's computer". Something about "Project target enhancement"... I bet all the chicks would want you if you had a 14" cock... Right... Hope there are no side-effects!
So Eric won't be going after all the family females as he planned in original BB (before you kick him out)?

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So Eric won't be going after all the family females as he planned in original BB (before you kick him out)?
Well, he already has Ann... But, yes, Eric has a path where he tries to get Max to assist him in his twisted plans.

I will sketch-up the path-tree soon. (It is spread across pages of a notebook, at the moment.) It does not have any specifics, just the rough forking and situations that push the path one way or another.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i know let us go to a gun store so we can buy a handgun even if we cant use it (would be a shame) you could frame eric to get him arrested

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
make sure there are mc options to thwart him or you will end up with same negative comments as bb

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i know let us go to a gun store so we can buy a handgun even if we cant use it (would be a shame) you could frame eric to get him arrested
Gun store in a teenager life sim you say?

Max gonna be exploring Tartarus at night confirmed.

Reactions: Revo

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
I love for there to be more clothing options for the girls, other then simply continuing the same line of clothing from BB

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is there a mod for this if so i8 am not seeing it
Not a mod... It's a whole conversion. I am programming the foundation for it at the moment. When that is ready, I will have something to download and play.

The original game uses "Unity", which I have no programming experience in using. (Or desire to learn.) This conversion will be made with "RenPy", but other than being smaller in download-size, the end-results will be similar. Ultimately, this will also be easier for others to mod, translate and tweak/hack, as desired.

Where possible, I will be making notes in the code and provide any tools that I also make, to assist with modding. (At the moment, I am making a custom "character schedule tool", to assist with the characters daily schedules and various changes.)

Shouldn't be much longer to wait.

Current status: I am doing the GUI overlays. The TIME, DAY OF WEEK, DATE, MONEY, STATUS LEVELS, NAVIGATION, DIALOGUE-BOXES and the CHOICE SELECTION windows. (All sort-of depend on game-elements, like WHO is WHERE and doing WHAT, WHEN and WHY... Basic writer/coder elements of the core. So, one kind-of shapes the details of the other.)

After this is complete, it is simply a matter of creating all the ACTIONS and EVENTS, which forms the story. Then I have to start tweaking it, before it gets too involved in the size and complexity. That is when the fun starts!

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
so many ways this can go story wise would love to be playing this now but i can wait for good things

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well, he already has Ann... But, yes, Eric has a path where he tries to get Max to assist him in his twisted plans.

I will sketch-up the path-tree soon. (It is spread across pages of a notebook, at the moment.) It does not have any specifics, just the rough forking and situations that push the path one way or another.
I didn't mean I wanted it, I just want your game to be flexible! Having NTR Eric-sharing route as well as stealing Ann from him, as I've said, flexible. Aiming at as many possibilites as you can (obviously the ones you choose as you're the creator)

Status
Not open for further replies.