Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Keir612

Jun 4, 2017
I've downloaded everything and followed the install instructions but for most of the modded scenes I just get a white screen.

RiniDRAW

Oct 7, 2017
I am in the mothers' room at Thursday at 00, and all the screen shots that come out of the temptation success are all white.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I am in the mothers' room at Thursday at 00, and all the screen shots that come out of the temptation success are all white.
That's part of Seduction mod, the images should be here:

Pertzaaa

Nov 21, 2017
I am missing this image "mm-massage-alt-9"

edit
Just noticed they were posted just resently here

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
installed mod and started a new game how is it i can have sex with olivia on thursday midday after just starting game and lisa only telling me about her ive never met her but she comes over and asks to have sex

Chancer

May 13, 2017
installed mod and started a new game how is it i can have sex with olivia on thursday midday after just starting game and lisa only telling me about her ive never met her but she comes over and asks to have sex
Missed putting trigger in for later date.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
im going to wait patiently for next update as there alot of scene spawning by 2nd week that i didnt see in vanilla on week 6

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Yupe, besides Olivia appearing out of blue long before her intro, I see Lisa sleeping naked, bathroom entry for Ann, Ann handjob scene, right from second week.
Thank you for the awesome mod btw, hope you clear these wrinkles soon

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
On part with kira in lounge at night, i habe a white screen if Max fucks kira.
All images are loaded and overwritten.
I mean this part in your mod.txt at line 6965:

#Kira Night at TV

kira.tv.alone.kiss.2.m2@113@e-kira-mtv-3@Остановись, Макс... Хорошего помаленьку. У тебя уже получается гораздо лучше, чем раньше. Но если захочешь попрактиковаться ещё... Но сейчас пора спать.|You should stop, Max. Enough for today. You're much better than before, but you're always welcome for more practice ... But right now you should go to sleep.
0*kira.tv.alone.kiss.2^ <color=lime>Would you like to kiss me?</color>|<color=lime>Would you like to kiss me?</color>
1*kira.tv.fck.2^ <color=lime>What do you think about a blowjob?</color>|<color=lime>What do you think about a blowjob?</color>

kira.tv.fck.6@114@Да, мне такое говорили... Мужчины... в подобных ситуациях. Я рада, что смогла снять твоё напряжение. И... я тоже кончила, пока ты стонал, если что... А теперь, давай спать!|Yes, I've heard something like that in similar situations. I'm glad I helped you relieve some pressure. And ... I came with you ... Now let's go to sleep.
0*kira.tv.alone.kiss.2^ <color=lime>Would you like to kiss me?</color>|<color=lime>Would you like to kiss me?</color>
1*kira.tv.fck.2^ <color=lime>What do you think about a blowjob?</color>|<color=lime>What do you think about a blowjob?</color>

kira.tv.fck.1@112@|Okay, come here ... You caught me so I have to pay for your silence, right? Take your shorts off.
kira.tv.fck.2^ |You don't have to convince me!
*kira.tv.fck.2a^ |<color=red>Hmmm, Why not use my cock, instead of the toy?</color>
kira.tv.fck.2a@114@Oh fuck yeah, your cock'll be a lot better!
kira.tv.fck.fun^ |Let's go then!
kira.tv.fck.fun@102@e-kiratv-15@Unnnnaaaa, I love how it fills me up!
kira.tv.fck.fun.1^ |Damn, you're hot-n-juicy!
kira.tv.fck.fun.1@106@Oooo, it's twitching in me!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2^ |You're making it do that, auntie!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2@111@|Ahhhh, I'm cummmmmming!
kira.tv.fck.fun.3^ |Go ahead! <i>cum in Kira</i>
kira.tv.fck.fun.3@102@e-kiratv-9@I need my toy again, to relax!
kira.tv.fck.3^ |Suck me as you relax!

yozhik

Aug 4, 2017
ALL EXCELLENTLY YOU ARE THE BEST! NEW SCENES ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL! CONTINUE IN THE SAME SPIRIT! RESPECT!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
On part with kira in lounge at night, i habe a white screen if Max fucks kira.
All images are loaded and overwritten.
I mean this part in your mod.txt at line 6965:

#Kira Night at TV

kira.tv.alone.kiss.2.m2@113@e-kira-mtv-3@Остановись, Макс... Хорошего помаленьку. У тебя уже получается гораздо лучше, чем раньше. Но если захочешь попрактиковаться ещё... Но сейчас пора спать.|You should stop, Max. Enough for today. You're much better than before, but you're always welcome for more practice ... But right now you should go to sleep.

kira.tv.fck.6@114@Да, мне такое говорили... Мужчины... в подобных ситуациях. Я рада, что смогла снять твоё напряжение. И... я тоже кончила, пока ты стонал, если что... А теперь, давай спать!|Yes, I've heard something like that in similar situations. I'm glad I helped you relieve some pressure. And ... I came with you ... Now let's go to sleep.

kira.tv.fck.1@112@|Okay, come here ... You caught me so I have to pay for your silence, right? Take your shorts off.
kira.tv.fck.2^ |You don't have to convince me!
*kira.tv.fck.2a^ |<color=red>Hmmm, Why not use my cock, instead of the toy?</color>
kira.tv.fck.2a@114@Oh fuck yeah, your cock'll be a lot better!
kira.tv.fck.fun@102@e-kiratv-15@Unnnnaaaa, I love how it fills me up!
kira.tv.fck.fun.1@106@Oooo, it's twitching in me!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2^ |You're making it do that, auntie!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2@111@|Ahhhh, I'm cummmmmming!
kira.tv.fck.fun.3^ |Go ahead! <i>cum in Kira</i>
kira.tv.fck.fun.3@102@e-kiratv-9@I need my toy again, to relax!
kira.tv.fck.3^ |Suck me as you relax!
Do you have e-kiratv-15.img, in your images folder? All other images are original game images.

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Yes, i have. But the white screen remains.
Only if I put the name of the picture in the line, it works.
Example:
kira.tv.fck.2a@114@e-kiratv-13@oh fuck yeah, your cock'll be a lot better!
kira.tv.fck.fun@102@e-kiratv-14@Unnnnaaaa, I love how it fills me up!
kira.tv.fck.fun.1@106@e-kiratv-15@oooo, it's twitching in me!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2^ |You're making it do that, auntie

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yes, i have. But the white screen remains.
Only if I put the name of the picture in the line, it works.
Example:
kira.tv.fck.2a@114@e-kiratv-13@oh fuck yeah, your cock'll be a lot better!
kira.tv.fck.fun@102@e-kiratv-14@Unnnnaaaa, I love how it fills me up!
kira.tv.fck.fun.1@106@e-kiratv-15@oooo, it's twitching in me!
kira.tv.fck.fun.2^ |You're making it do that, auntie
By doing that, the events messed up, and I can't make mine do it the way you describe.

artudi2

Aug 29, 2016
this mod is really great, sadly i have problem with triggeer new scenes. I only get images from mod 20 and previous versions and don't know where is the problem

Chancer

May 13, 2017
this mod is really great, sadly i have problem with triggeer new scenes. I only get images from mod 20 and previous versions and don't know where is the problem
You are missing a lot of images. Mods 1thru 22 are in the first Images folders. Mods 23 thru 26 are more images, for all events. All images are on OP.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes