Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Did you click on the Do you want my help with the rest?
I have a better idea, meet me in our room... is hidden in there Mon, Wed and Fri.
Yes. Clicked on Do you want my help with the rest? Only got wash the dishes. Not I have a better idea, meet me in our room.
I tried on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yes. Clicked on Do you want my help with the rest? Only got wash the dishes. Not I have a better idea, meet me in our room.
I tried on Mon, Wed, and Fri.
How far in the game are you? This comes in the later events.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Not sure what to use as reference point, but I have done all movies and can have anal sex with Lisa while she doing dishes. Have brought spider bait...
Are you using Mod19.txt? If Mod17 or 18 won't trigger events.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just using Mod20 I saw the Lisa option to go to our room on Sunday at 20:00 I get Lisa saying Why should I do that and no option. I have to close and restart to get anywhere.

dadilolbup

Oct 22, 2017
Could anyone upload the images folders on another host that Mega? It says I have reached the limit, and have to wait for 4 hours.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help, but no problem if no one can't, as I know I'm asking a lot as a nembie... ^^

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Can't seem to get the scene with Alice smoking after the movie. When I talk to her during the dishes it's just the normal scene. i'm using your modded saves + all images.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Just using Mod20 I saw the Lisa option to go to our room on Sunday at 20:00 I get Lisa saying Why should I do that and no option. I have to close and restart to get anywhere.
Same problem with me. lets hope mod20a solves it.
but i still cant see the cams. i am pretty far in the game with mod 19. do i have to start a new game with mod 20??

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Same problem with me. lets hope mod20a solves it.
but i still cant see the cams. i am pretty far in the game with mod 19. do i have to start a new game with mod 20??
For the cams you need Mod20a, as for got to include them in Mod19. You should be able to continue with the save your using.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Can't seem to get the scene with Alice smoking after the movie. When I talk to her during the dishes it's just the normal scene. i'm using your modded saves + all images.
The smoking with Alice is in the morning when she's doing dishes. You have to do the dishes and the option should show at the end of it.You need Mod20a.txt to find all of the events.

astrosnke

Jun 6, 2017
Probably a dumb question but do I also need the Mod19images file from the mega for the current version of the mod (Mod20A.txt)?

rave

May 29, 2017
trying to download the images for the last 3 hours... every time it's the same.
can you please uplpad to somewhere else?

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
The smoking with Alice is in the morning when she's doing dishes. You have to do the dishes and the option should show at the end of it.You need Mod20a.txt to find all of the events.
She seems to instantly just go to her room after I do them

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes