Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
it seems that when i'md dong photoshoot with lisa in the morning in our room i can't get images, where can i download them? (i downloaded all the image folder in the OP)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
it seems that when i'md dong photoshoot with lisa in the morning in our room i can't get images, where can i download them? (i downloaded all the image folder in the OP)
You should have the images from the Images from jpg folder. Look in your image folder to see if fs1 thru fs-40 are in it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure if its me, but when I use the updated Mod I select I know what I want then I need something... and then Can I exercise with you? this then brings me through what almost looks like a stream of consciousness of unrelated scenes.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Not sure if its me, but when I use the updated Mod I select I know what I want then I need something... and then Can I exercise with you? this then brings me through what almost looks like a stream of consciousness of unrelated scenes.
That's the best way to lead up to the Sunday night event...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ok, it has a purpose then. I am using this as a combo with the Seduction Mod and it just didn't feel like it fit right.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I forgot to add a few images in Image19, they are added. It is for Wed. 20:00 as Lisa washes dishes. You can also get them here.

Reactions: SFK

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for this excellent mod! Will you consider adding daily repeatable Max jogging scene catching mom tied up?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Seem not working for me. I get either wash dishes or normal anal sex.
Did you click on the Do you want my help with the rest?
I have a better idea, meet me in our room... is hidden in there Mon, Wed and Fri.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm getting an error message on mega when i try to download the mod 19 images, the download starts goes for a while but then it stops because of an error.
I just tried downloading it and it finished. I can't say what's wrong.

Reactions: KaiserST
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes