Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
I can't access the cheat menu for the seduction mod, the only thing i have is the 2 hints, i'm at the point where kira told max about the drug (main story), is there something to do before?

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I can't access the cheat menu for the seduction mod, the only thing i have is the 2 hints, i'm at the point where kira told max about the drug (main story), is there something to do before?
This was my issue. I had to grind moods and money and everything. IMO, the game is awful without the basic cheat mode

Chancer

May 13, 2017

found errors in the outfit, so corrected them in Mod18b, in the OP.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Hey @Chancer I really appreciate your work on this mod. Is it possible to create a save for the Seduction Mod? It seems it doesn't start until the end of 9.xx

RedJammer

Oct 14, 2017
some scene has no image like inviting to go outside i can see text but no image is that normal?

RedJammer

Oct 14, 2017
What part of the game are you at?
not just one scene one is if you ask Ann(mom) if she want a massage when say that wont be enough when she is giving you a hand job after that the scene as all white i can still see everything else but not the image. The other is when Ann is watching TV and you ask is she is bored with watching TV and if he would like to go out after that the all the scenes are white till the sex if over

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Here all of stages but still i couldent find some of hidden scenes. For example kitchen scene with mom. Could someone help about it?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
not just one scene one is if you ask Ann(mom) if she want a massage when say that wont be enough when she is giving you a hand job after that the scene as all white i can still see everything else but not the image. The other is when Ann is watching TV and you ask is she is bored with watching TV and if he would like to go out after that the all the scenes are white till the sex if over
Did you download Mod17 and Mod18 Images? The images for those are in those two.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Did you download Mod17 and Mod18 Images? The images for those are in those two.
That's exactly what that sounded like. I'm not getting the 8AM Sat shower with Alice y Kira, but that seems to be a story line issue. I think I don't understand the entire "Seduction Mod" concept lol

Chancer

May 13, 2017
That's exactly what that sounded like. I'm not getting the 8AM Sat shower with Alice y Kira, but that seems to be a story line issue. I think I don't understand the entire "Seduction Mod" concept lol
To get the information needed for that mod go to:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes