3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, anyone have i duf files for Vicky ... after all this time i totally forgot what's vicky assets ^^ friendly

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
A stupid question (as usual, coming from me): I downloaded the content. Is there a fast / easy way to add it to my library in daz?

9della

Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys.
What gens would be the best to use, for sex scenes? i noticed they all behave differently.
Also, what asset is best for cum shots and genital hair? Any web links to a good one?

Reactions: aeonium

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
1) Does anyone know where to get Ann's and Kira's make up?

2) What color eyes does Kira have? It looks like some kind of hazel, maybe some multi colored eye? I cant quite tell in the photos. I know Ann, Lisa, Alice, and Max have brown eyes.

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
A stupid question (as usual, coming from me): I downloaded the content. Is there a fast / easy way to add it to my library in daz?
Depends on the source, If it is from DAZ's Store, take the IM000<digits>-01.zip and place it in the DAZ Install Manger Download directory (this is not the same as the DAZ 3D location, this is staging area). When you open/refresh the manager, you should see the new item in the "Ready to Install" tab. It can be install/uninstalled like all the others.
If it from renderosity, you just need to copy the high level folders into the DAZ 3D folder. In for me in Windows 10, the folders just merge. The only things that conflict for me are the licenses txt files.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
I have uploaded some BB Character scenes to my mega folder for those who want to use them as templates. However the files are very old and might not be accurate so use them at your own discretion. The assets required can be found there too.

I am not actively maintaining neither the list nor the folder. However, if anyone would like to contribute send me a pm.

Code:
BB Assets Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing

BB Assets Mega folder:
https://mega.nz/#F!YZ5hzBQC!7Rz3sWDJEvX80HbW2-Gpsg

Reactions: FunFiction

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Do you have a model of Olivia's Mother? Diana? Thanks
Looks like Diana was deciphered on page 23.

Head & body morph: FWSA Adaline HD
Material: FWSA Matti
Hair: OOT Side Tail

All are in the BB Assets MEGA folder

Diana-(Olivia's-Mom).png

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Here are my character files for almost all of the Big Brother cast as we know them based on all the research in this thread. I included some alternate versions with their well-known clothing too.

Characters included: Alice+, Ann+, Diane+, Eric, Kate, Kira+, Lisa+, Max+, Olivia+, and Vicky+
+ indicates a clothed version is also included

Eye colors, lips, makeup, hair color & styling, clothing, etc. should be accurate to the game. All use unmodified texture files from their original products, and you will need to have them installed for these to load correctly. You can find them in the Bubbas MEGA folder linked in this thread's first post — I included a readme file that lists the products you will need. Some have SSS Reflectance Tint adjusted within the character files from a light blue to a light yellow as needed to compensate for an Iray bug fix in DAZ Studio 4.9+. The females have no genitalia, use NGV7, NGV8, Golden Palace, etc. to add them yourself. The nude males do have standard Genesis 3 male genitalia, feel free to replace them yourself with Dicktator etc.

Rendered thumbnails for browsing in DAZ Studio are included.

Enjoy.

Ladoux367

Sep 17, 2018
Here are my character files for almost all of the Big Brother cast as we know them based on all the research in this thread. I included some alternate versions with their well-known clothing too.

Characters included: Alice+, Ann+, Diane+, Eric, Kate, Kira+, Lisa+, Max+, Olivia+, and Vicky+

Eye colors, lips, makeup, hair color & styling, clothing, etc. should be accurate to the game. All use unmodified texture files from their original products, and you will need to have them installed for these to load correctly. You can find them in the Bubbas MEGA folder linked in this thread's first post — I included a readme file that lists the products you will need. Some have SSS Reflectance Tint adjusted within the character files from a light blue to a light yellow as needed to compensate for an Iray bug fix in DAZ Studio 4.9+. The females have no genitalia, use NGV7, NGV8, Golden Palace, etc. to add them yourself. The nude males do have standard Genesis 3 male genitalia, feel free to replace them yourself with Dicktator etc.

Enjoy.
Thanks it will help me...

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017

Enjoy.
Thank you very much WBWB for your time and effort! I'll upload them to my mega folder asap!

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!YZ5hzBQC!7Rz3sWDJEvX80HbW2-Gpsg

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I've just installed DAZ for the first time and wanted to try if I would be able to create a simple scenes with Lisa. So I've downloaded the appropriate files from the F95 Mega, at the moment just the Blair body and Bony hair, which both work but the Summer dress doesn't show up in the DAZ. I've tried installing manually or using the Content Package Assist to pack it and install with the Manager but without success, same goes for the Z Sexy dreaming, they are not visible. What am I doing wrong?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hello, I've just installed DAZ for the first time and wanted to try if I would be able to create a simple scenes with Lisa. So I've downloaded the appropriate files from the F95 Mega, at the moment just the Blair body and Bony hair, which both work but the Summer dress doesn't show up in the DAZ. I've tried installing manually or using the Content Package Assist to pack it and install with the Manager but without success, same goes for the Z Sexy dreaming, they are not visible. What am I doing wrong?
I assume you mean the summer cross fashion thing, look in People/Genesis 3 Female/Clothing/OOT Summer Cross because thats where it should be, Ill have a look at the other one you mentioned

The other one should be in People/Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Z_Sexy_Dreamin_Daz/Centered/On Bed

I just put both in my daz and thats exactly where they are, I did in manually though so I know the folder name.