3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Here's my spreadsheet with the BB assets, hope it helps.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing
And here's my mega folder with most of the assets.

Ann uses Caitlin for Genesis 3 Female(s) morph and Cathy HD for Victoria 7 materials.
I'm quite noob with Daz, so I'm figuring out how to set up all things to do a render test.
The strange thing is that even if I set to use the videocard, the cpu barely reaches 70° O___O. WTF?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing

Ann uses Caitlin for Genesis 3 Female(s) morph and Cathy HD for Victoria 7 materials.
Confirmed, I'm unable to set her (ann) as she should be. Do you have a scene subset file?

Last edited:

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Same basic collision target mechanism as with clothes, I guess. Next thing you know they'll be adding Dforce to the labia minora XD

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

Code:

when i try to download from there it says install the mega app. i did that but it still will not let me download from that link. not really sure what is going on with that. do you know of another way to download files from there?
thanks

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
when i try to download from there it says install the mega app. i did that but it still will not let me download from that link. not really sure what is going on with that. do you know of another way to download files from there?
thanks
I've never had any problems with mega. If you are trying to download the whole folder as zip it will probably fail since it's about 16BG. Try downloading files individually.

You can also check It's a good all around download manager with a lot of options, just disable auto extract.

Maciej

May 26, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the installation of art assets. I put them in the appropriate folders but when I run the program, they are nowhere to be found.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Are you using the "smart content" pane or the "content library" pane? If everything is done right it should appear in the content library. The smart content needs some meta data not every content provides.

Maciej

May 26, 2017
Today I started using a computer becouse my laptop is too weak. I have some problems with characters. When I try load character,an error appears I do not have the files:
PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf
Genesis3Female.dsf
PBMNavel.dsf
Genesis3Male.dsf

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Aren't those standard morphs for Genesis 3 based figures? Do you have Genesis 3 male and female installed?

Maciej

May 26, 2017
Yes i have. I did reinstal daz studio and it work. There aren't problem with any files except files with men's genitals. I click for them and nothing happens,they do not appear on model and in the rendered picture also they're not here.

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
So I got Kool's Jennifer Hair from the Daz store however it does not appear to come with the right shade of black that Alice has. How do i get her hair color? I am new to Daz 3D.

tttt

May 26, 2017
I'm probably too stupid, but I would try to do some render with G8 figure of BB but until now I was not able to convert any duf file from G3 to G8.
Would it be possible that a more cleaver guy upload duf files with all BB the figure.
Of course if you also have DMD character, it would not say no ;-)

No sure that it can be done here , so excused me if it is is forbiden to perform such request.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I'm probably too stupid, but I would try to do some render with G8 figure of BB but until now I was not able to convert any duf file from G3 to G8.
Would it be possible that a more cleaver guy upload duf files with all BB the figure.
Of course if you also have DMD character, it would not say no ;-)

No sure that it can be done here , so excused me if it is is forbiden to perform such request.
On bubbas Mega should be charactermorphs available for the G8 Figure. You have to apply most of those morphs via morphloader, to make them work.

Rosenthal

Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you with such a noob question like this one but when i download a clothe for example, sometimes i have two archives:

IM00022041-01_SwimsuitforGenesis3Females.zip
Templates_22041_SwimsuitGenesis3Female.zip

I know how to install the IM000... but where do i have to put the template files ?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
If the stuff works without the templates, you can leave them. They aren't needed. A lot of producers sell them as recources, for costumizations.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hi everyone, sorry to bother you with such a noob question like this one but when i download a clothe for example, sometimes i have two archives:

IM00022041-01_SwimsuitforGenesis3Females.zip
Templates_22041_SwimsuitGenesis3Female.zip

I know how to install the IM000... but where do i have to put the template files ?
You usually don't need the Template files. Those are there only if you decide you want to come up with your own new coloration for the swimsuit. Like if it's a Speedo and you want to make it something else.

Reactions: CJ0