3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah. I had the feeling that it was something wrong about the mats/textures, cos when i was using my own textures it was ok.
Amazing job seriously. I would love to see you working in real time. I'm pretty new with this stuff and the tutorials around there are a bit loose or too simple.
Anyways, here's your Eve with the last fix.
View attachment 43051
Glad it worked:) Looks good. I think I still need to tweak it a little, but I have her pretty close.

It would probably be pretty hard to follow me. My work flow isn't exactly tidy:) and I'm sure there things I do that are more convoluted than they need to be. I'd only teach you a lot of bad habits;)

I'll try and figure out what I did wrong with the desk and repost it today.

Reactions: penecultor

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Hello all! First of all thank all of you for the great work you've done with identifying the various models used in BB! I'm in the process of compiling a spreadsheet to keep track of what is what as well as the ones I have uploaded to the mega folder and thought that I should share with the rest.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing
Everyone can make comments so I can use them to make corrections, additions, etc. Feel free to contribute!

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hello all! First of all thank all of you for the great work you've done with identifying the various models used in BB! I'm in the process of compiling a spreadsheet to keep track of what is what as well as the ones I have uploaded to the mega folder and thought that I should share with the rest.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing
Everyone can make comments so I can use them to make corrections, additions, etc. Feel free to contribute!

The Alice model is wrong and the correct one needs a little explanation as I've only just figured it out properly.

I've always said that Alice is Gen3Female and that's how it (genesis 3 Female) always loads for me. However I've discovered that Genesis 3 Female (For Me) Loads with Caterina body and head... So in actual fact the correct Model for Alice is Caterina: .

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
The Alice model is wrong and the correct one needs a little explanation as I've only just figured it out properly.

I've always said that Alice is Gen3Female and that's how it (genesis 3 Female) always loads for me. However I've discovered that Genesis 3 Female (For Me) Loads with Caterina body and head... So in actual fact the correct Model for Alice is Caterina: .
I'll check her up. If my memory serves me right I had a similar problem with another morph loading always by default. I'll let you know once I get to my rig tomorrow, too tired at the moment to think!:tiredface:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

Code:
Nice work! Thanks!
Can you upload it somewhere else or send it with PN? I have always problems to get access to docs.google.com files but don't know why.

PS: forget it. I managed to copy and paste the content to an Excel-sheet.

Last edited:

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017

Here's a quick comparison between the two models. I have also included the parameters used for each model. These are default values as far as I can tell. Caterina seems a bit more busty while Eliya is less toned. What do you think about Alice's body? I'd go with Eliya with some tone.

comparison01.png comparison02.png

As far as the head goes, I don't know. Here are some renders.

temp2.png temp3.png temp4.png temp5.png

Can you post your currently used values for the G3 model of Alice you use?

For your problem with morphs preloading on default G3 check this thread. I had a similar issue. Hope this helps.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Turn off the Victoria body on the one on the right and that's Alice. Eliya is the Vicky model, she's not used for Alice at all.

To be honest, I don't want to sound blunt but, I can't see the confusion on the head's. The top of the lips are completely wrong on the one on the left and the nose is wrong too. The one on the right looks like Alice the other one doesn't.

Thanks for the link. I always zero g3 first but this'll fix it for me:)

Reactions: penecultor

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Turn off the Victoria body on the one on the right and that's Alice. Eliya is the Vicky model, she's not used for Alice at all.

To be honest, I don't want to sound blunt but, I can't see the confusion on the head's. The top of the lips are completely wrong on the one on the left and the nose is wrong too. The one on the right looks like Alice the other one doesn't.

Thanks for the link. I always zero g3 first but this'll fix it for me:)
You're right about the head, got rid of Victoria and there was Alice!

I came up with these two. A or B?

comparison03.png

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
We're getting a little muddled here. Here is a screenshot of the actual values:

Alice.jpg

Everything else should be zeroed.

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
We're getting a little muddled here. Here is a screenshot of the actual values:

View attachment 43367

Everything else should be zeroed.
Also zero the Caterina Body Slider. It does not have an impact besides adjusting the other sliders as well as the Victoria 7 body. Basically, Alice is

• Sabby-Caterina Head - 100%
  • Victoria 7 Head - 44%
  • Victoria 7 Body 100%
I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly!

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I know there’s a measurements add-on for Daz that will report all of the real-world numbers for any figure, but I don’t have it.

By creating a horizontal plane which by default starts under her feet (0,0,0) and raising it upward until it stops clipping the top of her bald head, her height seems to be 166 cm or 5 ft 5 in. That’s with Lisa scaled to 92%. At 100% she is 180 cm or 5 ft 11 in! I think 5 ft 5 is reasonable. Maybe you can base her measurements on a celebrity who is 5 ft 5. Google says she’s in good company: Emma Watson, Eliza Dushku, Kristen Stewart, and a long list of others. Let’s pick Eliza. Now we have to put our trust in what the gossip rag type websites say are her measurements: perhaps 123 pounds and 34B-23-34. Size 6 dress. Good enough for me.
Thanks a lot for the measures. I've picked some fo the sedcard of Lisa, which I've done for a possibly extended version of my Lisa Photo_session. Because I've not Daz or something else and lack of suitable PC, I've designed the sedcard with paintshop. Here is the result (size reduced):
View attachment 30404
Since the Measure Metrics plug-in was provided on this site in the development section, I thought I'd use the tailor's tape to measure the Lisa figure and report the actual numbers here.

First, I've since discovered the wonder that is the alignment panel which can be used to stack objects adjacent to other objects. Such as stacking a horizontal plane primitive precisely on top of Lisa's head to confirm that she is indeed 5 ft 5 in (at 92% scale) as I said before. And her measurements are . . . 34-23-34 with a 32B bra.

I didn't expect my guess based on the hearsay about a celebrity that is also 5 ft 5 to be so accurate.

Based on the Paloma body geometry that I like to use for Ann (whether or not it's accurate), she is 5 ft 10 in and 39-25-41. Paloma body got dat Paloma booty! Bra size 36D.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Since the Measure Metrics plug-in was provided on this site in the development section, I thought I'd use the tailor's tape to measure the Lisa figure and report the actual numbers here.

First, I've since discovered the wonder that is the alignment panel which can be used to stack objects adjacent to other objects. Such as stacking a horizontal plane primitive precisely on top of Lisa's head to confirm that she is indeed 5 ft 5 in (at 92% scale) as I said before. And her measurements are . . . 34-23-34 with a 32B bra.

I didn't expect my guess based on the hearsay about a celebrity that is also 5 ft 5 to be so accurate.

Based on the Paloma body geometry that I like to use for Ann (whether or not it's accurate), she is 5 ft 10 in and 39-25-41. Paloma body got dat Paloma booty! Bra size 36D.
Just for info and bc I'm curious: can you take a messurement of Max's dick? ;)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Just for info and bc I'm curious: can you take a messurement of Max's dick? ;)
I don't think I'm using the right big dick add-on for DAZ to exactly match what we see in the game. I have SledgeHammer G3 but I've seen others using Dicktator? Regardless, it depends on our eyeball estimate of the settings, and the size may even vary from scene to scene in the game. Based on seeing it go well past his belly button when it's standing straight up, it's at least 7 inches. It's not as big as it appears, because Max is such a short little runt.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I don't think I'm using the right big dick add-on for DAZ to exactly match what we see in the game. I have SledgeHammer G3 but I've seen others using Dicktator? Regardless, it depends on our eyeball estimate of the settings, and the size may even vary from scene to scene in the game. Based on seeing it go well past his belly button when it's standing straight up, it's at least 7 inches. It's not as big as it appears, because Max is such a short little runt.
DS just uses the standard male gens that come with the pro bundles.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
it's at least 7 inches. It's not as big as it appears, because Max is such a short little runt.
7 inches? Buaaahhhh... pffff x'Dx'D Help I need air!!!x'Dx'D
"Oh Max you have such a big dick!" x'D
What poor girls around there, when 7 inches is sooo big for them...
Sorry but this was my size with ~12 years...

Last edited:

watcher24

Jun 17, 2017
Here is my Doctor/Eve Figure and skin:

Inside the Rar there is a Obj file named "Eve" and a "People" and a "Runtime" Folder.

First Install the Skin Material (Drag the People and Runtime folder into your Daz 3D Library folder)

Now install the morph...

Load up Genesis 3 Female
Select G3F
In Parameters Tab> Right Click Parameters
Go to Zero> Click Zero Figure
Go to Parameters> All
Change Resolution Level to Base
Change SubDivision Level to 0
Change Render SubD Level(Minimum) to 0
Go to Edit> Figure> Morph Loader Pro...
Select Choose Morph Files...
Select the "Eve" Obj (From the Rar)
Click Accept then OK
Go to Parameters> All
Change Resolution Level to High Resolution
Change SubDivision Level to 1
Change Render SubD Level(Minimum) to 2
Go to Parameters>Genesis 3 Female>Morph
Slide "Eve" to 100%

Load the Skin

You then need to lower her Eyelids Upper Down-Up to 27.4

If it all works your figure should look like this:
View attachment 42322
Sorry for being late to the topic. I searched for the morph loader program you refer to but the search found nothing. Also didn't see the program in this thread but might have missed it. Didn't see the listing of the daz assets for the Doctor/Eve character. Thanks for the assistance.