3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
hi, i have a problem with the Q Arachnophobia - how could i use the spider under the shower ?? i have the ladder and spider but how ??? thx 4 infos....
You do NOT need the ladder for that. Go to the shower in the morning when Alice is inside. Get there at the START of the hour, do NOT irritate her beforehand (or get caught by Ann/Mom recently) so there are no warnings. When asked, go and peek. There should be an option to send in the spider BEFORE you see her.

That's the best I can do for a guide on that one. Hope that helps.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
@Shiva0067

i try this for days now.... i could only peek or look from the garden but i dont get the option to release the spider..... hmmm
i think its buggy for me....

Huntersu

Jun 29, 2019
This game would be perfect if it could be added with voiceovers (including voiceovers for characters during sex)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if that's implemented yet, but newer Ren'Py versions are supposed to not allow savegame sharing anymore. The games then will be (or are?) encrypted for each Windows user.

Reactions: torresm

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Eric is in this game he just has not started dating Ann yet.
Eric will sleep with Ann then we get the left overs but years later. Eric will dominate, it will be canon content.
Don't reply to him.
He's here to trash the developer, insult other users, and have his little ban-evading troll buddies agree with every lie he spews.

It's been going on for way too long at this point, even multiple mod warnings haven't stopped it.
I think you are here way too long too oldy. I think you were warned too.
I feel sorry for those who will spend 10 years and his team didn't receive a single cent. every day a fool and a rascal leave the house;
So many fools and rascals. No wonder world can't progress further much.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes