3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
only in one scene so far, saying "Hi".
Don't expect to see too much of him, his presence in this game will be very limited. BB Renpy Story Remake is the game you are looking for if you want to see more of him.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
i dont understand how this genre of "game" still exists and still makes money. its pretty much a well known conclusion that sandbox really means extremely padded out game play for little to no reward, and when they actually get far enough into development to have something of subsistence they end up like lucky mark where its so complex that a walkthrough guide is required to play it from beginning to end. in my experience sandbox has never been worth playing, except for perhaps willy D. willy D is a must play.
if you take this game as an example yes, sandbox then is a shitshow of bugs and boring grinding.

But you can play BaDik or Pale carnation who are sandbox too and then you will see the difference between a good and a trash game.

Reactions: bouncing ball 999

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Eric game is this way. Play that one instead of complaining that you don't get the same content of the other game here.

Working as intended. Try reading the forum before posting.
Eric is present in this game as well. So it's this way as well.
These "patrons" are idiots, they should have jumped ship when the clown rebooted the game when no one asked.
Life is life bro. Survival of the fittest. Most patrons have the super money from their parents, I doubt they made it themselves as they are not very smart. In the end it will run out and their cycle of poverty ensures. This game exists to ensure they become poverty both emotionally and financially.
Changelog shows no new Lisa content; hard pass.
Bro Lisa content after 1 year maybe. Be patient.
Can you already fuck your mom at this point of the game?
Never in this 7 years of constant remake of the game has the mom have ever had sex content. You have to wait 5 years for it to come at this snail's pace. As for Eric, we pretty much got it in every update. So supporting for Eric actually makes sex scenes with the family happen. Since Max will only delay it, as he gets the "pie" so much late. It's like Max (we) need to grind super hard to get the girls while Eric does nothing and just magically appears and fuck them without grinding and before us.
I would rather wait for a full complete version rather than keep playing from the very start of the game everytime when a new update hit. I have already have a phobia back in the original BB so yeah
Can you wait 5 years? You are strong

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how do you use the ladder
You use the ladder to place the new camera. You need to have BOTH and go to the bathroom. The best time is when Alice is the ONLY other person in the house, and she is reading in the dining area.

-WARNING- If you are using the mod do NOT use the instant delivery. I tried that and it glitched out. Just order them and wait until the next day for them to be delivered. Hopefully, when the mod is updated, this won't be an issue, but for now be careful.

Hope that helps.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Seriously if you think the MC is any better then Eric you need to see it from an outside perspective. I would even say it's worse cause this is his family. So i guess incest is yay ok but NTR is gay.
Eric brings soul into this game. You don't get it, he is inside the source of this game, he won't ever be gone. He might be MC's biological father. I know for sure couple of guys here have his blood, you know who, that wants him out and denies his value in the game.
Wow guess you must find the MC attractive. Good for you
I mean he has MC as his profile picture, what else to say. But I don't judge is sexuality and fetishes so.
We may just have a "Love Story." Is that a bad thing? I don't know. I haven't played "Another Story Rebuild" yet.
I've never been a fan of Eric. For me a good Eric is a dead Eric.
But I understand that Eric has many admirers.
New patrons want Eric, therefore he is retuning in full force. This is not the innocent and pure harem game anymore. It is a complete real life world now. Eric gets the mom and little sister, while we and the big sister try to avoid him. I wouldn't be surprised if they had Eric and MAx sex content. Eric showing dominance to max his awesome
Eric fans already got a Big Brother game focused on Eric. Let this game be one without him - or at least him playing a a very reduced role in it.
I think, we are unable to see it due to the slow pacing of the updates, but after 5 more updates Eric will come out in full force and live with them in Ann's room as the step father. In many months things can change. Living in the new generation is hard I know, Things change, I suggest a nostalgia rewind. People no longer behave like they used to and it's hard to bear.
Isnt after a year and a half of rebuild rebuild time for another rebuild?
By your logic, we are having another rebuild in v0.09. After 4 more updates.
So... i actually replayed this for the update.

The new content:
Max gets to peep at Ann's nipple slip during TV.
And that is it. A scene worth 2 hours of work took like 3 months to release.
I mean.... we all know milking tactics. It's all business. In like 20 minutes of gameplay which took 1.5 years to make. And wasn't it like 5 months for this update to come out? And we only got 1 or 2 Ann scenes. Trust me within the same amount of time to create one update is the same amount of time to create the entire game. but it is what it is

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Eric is present in this game as well. So it's this way as well.

Life is life bro. Survival of the fittest. Most patrons have the super money from their parents, I doubt they made it themselves as they are not very smart. In the end it will run out and their cycle of poverty ensures. This game exists to ensure they become poverty both emotionally and financially.

Bro Lisa content after 1 year maybe. Be patient.

Never in this 7 years of constant remake of the game has the mom have ever had sex content. You have to wait 5 years for it to come at this snail's pace. As for Eric, we pretty much got it in every update. So supporting for Eric actually makes sex scenes with the family happen. Since Max will only delay it, as he gets the "pie" so much late. It's like Max (we) need to grind super hard to get the girls while Eric does nothing and just magically appears and fuck them without grinding and before us.

Can you wait 5 years? You are strong
5 years was nothing tbh I have plenty and much better renpy games to keep me accompanied so why not

Reactions: DaynNight090

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to my calculations, it should have taken 7.5 years. one and a half years for each chapter. However, yesterday the developer said that he was focusing on 10 years of development...:HideThePain:
Will each chapter,be a separate game?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Reactions: armion82

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
They removed Eric? Lol snowflakes, game is boring as fuck without him. Oh well enjoy this vanilla safe game
It's not vanilla. And Eric is unstoppably coming.
Jesus fucking christ
Even with a cheat this game is grindy as fuck.
Just taking a person poll here.
Do you all jerk off with broken glass?
Because why else would you play a game that grinds harder than a stripper who needs her rent money
^^^that'd be more exciting than this game btw
Hey, it is to make you feel there is more content in the game. Psychological tricks by lazy developers who want quick money, and it works! Trust me without the grinding and useless stats, this game can be done in 10 minutes.
Oh right. You can buy Alice a dress to convince her to start streaming. But that is "in next version"
And you can watch Max jerking off in the bath. How tasteful and inspiring.
Besides, nothing in the game having any player agency at all. Everything is 100% linear.
The writing constantly jumps between the asshole MC and the submissive sissy MC.
Sorry, every 1 or 2 tasks done will lead to in next version. also, bateys here gets off with this type of content so it like it. I mean some ppl have extreme voyeur issues from watching parents do it as a child.
Not really any "grind" in this game, you just fast forward the hours, probably trying the same events again and again which are always identical until you reach some arbitrary milestone. Like unlocking stealth level 2 from a story event.
It gets boring after playing all the big brother games already. Same thing over 5 years. Rinse and repeat and someone pays money still. Oh and yes even though developer is reading here, the patrons do come here to read and post their comments. they are here.
So, did you launch the game at all? Probably not!
You're just an empty troll who messes up the comments and writes reviews based on it... Based on someone's empty chatter.
The game is in its infancy and Eric is yours in place. It's just that the moment has not yet come when he will come to the villa and make a whore out of Anna bimbo with three holes for sperm.
YOu are absoulutely right in every word you said, sir!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I also don't mind that Anna enters into a relationship with her boss. Because it's L-LOGICAL.
No it is not. Just the fact that he is her boss, means the relationship is abusive and asymmetrical to begin with.

He is much more wealthy, he has direct power over her income and her employment status. She would entirely depend on him, while he could do whatever he wanted. This is a clear NTR factor.

A normal relationship would be a colleague or a friend or any tolerable person from a comparable social stratum.

As for incest, many developed countries do not prohibit it as sex. Just sex, nothing more.
Wrong. Most developed countries punish incest as a sexual offense, in a similar way like e.g. rape or child abuse.

I suggest reading up the relevant articles on wikipedia.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes