3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Day 4.
Diary before the event.
8:10 The spider event (See video). Day 4 after waking up until the end of the event.
Diary after the event
The Spider Event will be marked complete on Day 10
Day 4 shower
Day 8 Alice's room
Day 10. Sunbathing
View attachment 3359785
Was this done in the rebuilt version? I just started from a fresh save and still I don't get the option to "run in with a spider". I've been punished by Ann and Alice multiple times but the option never shows.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
maybe u dont understand BB, the father of mc obviously was e perv he had spy cams etc, so a big glass window and a door to the shower obviously fiting to this.
That's what I mean. They built the house with a perv moving in in mind :)

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if this was reported earlier but I used renpy save editor to modify the money number in a save file, and now when trying to load that save it shoots up a warning that it was modified and do I trust it, bla bla with yes and no choice. But choosing "yes" or "no" gives the same result, nothing happens. I understand that's it's a security check against malicious saves but what's the point of giving a choice to override it, it if does not work anyway? :D
Maybe a leftover debugging option.

Last edited:

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
Hidden Camera isn't showing up in the store even though I have the quest to buy it. Bugged or am I missing something?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes