3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
I think this is the second time I've submitted such a request .
If anyone is interested in translating the game's walkthrough MoD into Russian for the audience of this language and has experience in working with RPY,RPYC Translation files , please declare readiness .
The game's walkthrough MoD has been translated into almost all languages in the game except the main language of the game ,Russian .
image.png

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone.
I think this is the second time I've submitted such a request .
If anyone is interested in translating the game's walkthrough MoD into Russian for the audience of this language and has experience in working with RPY,RPYC Translation files , please declare readiness .
The game's walkthrough MoD has been translated into almost all languages in the game except the main language of the game ,Russian .
have you posted it in the help wanted and translation threads ?

https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/
https://f95zone.to/forums/translation.27/

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
nothing for Lisa? ok. i come back here in next version
Well Alice makes the most sense out of the immediate family since it makes the most sense for her to be the easiest to conquer based on previous versions. Lisa and Anne should be (and I assume will be) harder to crack so I'm fine with their content trickling in later. There's still the option for Kira and other people outside the immediate family like the lawyer/Olivia/etc that could potentially progress even faster than Alice but I think most people want some progress with either the mom or at least 1 of the sisters.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
nothing for Lisa? ok. i come back here in next version
Just wait a bit longer. Lisa will probably take more than one version to get anything interesting. Chapter 2 (or maybe even CH3) will be more to your liking.
While in Glamour she quickly turned into a sex craze, in Alexeys version it takes a bit longer for her to warm up.
In most BB iterations it's Kira who is the first to end up in bed with MC. So even if we got a bit closer to Alice, I don't think that we'll see any "action" with her anytime soon. In CH2 we'll meet Kira (I think, Eric is also supposed to show up at some point) and I am pretty sure it will continue with her.

Last edited:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Well Alice makes the most sense out of the immediate family since it makes the most sense for her to be the easiest to conquer based on previous versions. Lisa and Anne should be (and I assume will be) harder to crack so I'm fine with their content trickling in later. There's still the option for Kira and other people outside the immediate family like the lawyer/Olivia/etc that could potentially progress even faster than Alice but I think most people want some progress with either the mom or at least 1 of the sisters.
Nhah... ALice and Anne can go with the other guy... I'm Team Lisa

Reactions: MasterChild

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... of the right thread. This one here is a different game.

I think the Ren'Py remake was translated to german. Should have the same content (and more).

groq

Aug 12, 2017
UPDATE

Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05

Compressed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
UPDATE

Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05

Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05 pc
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05 mac
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05 android

Compressed:
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05-compressed pc
Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild v0.05-compressed mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to post bullshit like "Hero" and so on, please spare me.
Just download and enjoy.
Hero

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes