3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Looks like the other 5 versions of this game? Not that far yet? Hope this one progresses further than the others though.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Oh this game is still live, but gonna skip as there not really nothing worth for me no ntr or any good sexy stuff
I mean the game is more of a meme and a cash grab than anything else right now :LOL:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'll wait for the Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild (Reloaded) version that is sure to follow.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's truly incredible how many remakes there are for something that was never even close to finished.
One of the first daz3d games with hot girls design and good lighting/erotic poses, so I'm not surprised it has that "nostalgic" halo, like other rushed/unfinished games with great potential.
Remember witch trainer? Same thing, though we got pretty cool mods out of it at least.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
One of the first daz3d games with hot girls design and good lighting/erotic poses, so I'm not surprised it has that "nostalgic" halo, like other rushed/unfinished games.
Remember witch trainer? Same thing, though we got pretty cool mods out of it at least.
I am hoping some talented moder will create a cheat mod for this.
The save editing being effectively disabled now, plus the amount of days being hardcoded as well (once you reach a certain day, you're thown back to the main menu), having enough cash is already a problem, unless you do every single steps correctly.

I did several play through, and it's very easy to miss the opportunity to make cash (activate the website), with no way for now to fix it, as the amount of time you've got is very limited.

So early in the new game, and it's already showing the issues we're going to face later down the line. None of it being a big surprise in all fairness, these have been issues since the first game, which were only ever mitigated by either editing the saves, or a cheat menu.

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
i was really hoping for next version of another story not rebuild version. oh man i am stuck at night tv event with mom where is give her back massage. i wanted fix for that

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's truly incredible how many remakes there are for something that was never even close to finished.
I'm honestly not a game maker, but a bit of me wonders how well the infinite money glitch works. Almost worth spending a weekend on it. Wonder if I could call it BB Cash Grab and still make it work.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
4 months for this? I have somehow hope that like half of the previous game assets will be reused and built upon... but It seems I was wrong...
In a year we might have maybe like 2 week playable or something? geez
I had a look in the assest after unrenping the game.
It seems like everything will be done by having the naked characters rendered, and just throwing different clothes on them.
It'll be time saving for the repeatable events, so we can hope to see an increase in either amount delivered, or the speed at which content is delivered, but that's about it.

I'd probably wait a year or so to look at this again for content, to remain reasonable. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, but seeing the tiny content available after that long, is indeed worrying.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes