Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: A Shopping Adventure [v0.6.1] [Derover & Rich]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 418221

Is there a singular scene per character (Alice/Lisa/Mom) if you join em inside? Trying to see if I should bother with repeating the experience for the same character or try other characters.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Is there a singular scene per character (Alice/Lisa/Mom) if you join em inside? Trying to see if I should bother with repeating the experience for the same character or try other characters.
For every dress option there is a 'good' and 'bad' path.
Mostly the good path is openend after your stats are high enough and/or you progressed far enough into the game for that specific character.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
There is no update since 6 months, are you still working on the mod?
To be honest, No.
I do still have two or two and a half paths left unfinished (dialogue, but without the complete set of renders)
Though without them complete there is use of updating anything.
Unless someone wants to take over, then I could pass on the repo and etc.

Headtube

Jul 20, 2017
Quick Question: How do I trigger (Shop-Mom-Fuck)?
[[[poss.car>55&09.sho.mom.fu.1^ <color=teal><i> Ꚛ wait a minute, then enter</i></color>
09.fa.mom.w.1^ Хорошо, мам...|Okay, mom
09.sho.mom.fu.1@66@shop-mom-fuck-1@ I told you to wait, but o.k. How do you like it?
09.sho.mom.fu.2^hmmmh, not bad. But please turn around Mom, so I'll check the backside.]]]

Thanks a bunch! @Derover

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Quick Question: How do I trigger (Shop-Mom-Fuck)?
[[[poss.car>55&09.sho.mom.fu.1^ <color=teal><i> Ꚛ wait a minute, then enter</i></color>
09.fa.mom.w.1^ Хорошо, мам...|Okay, mom
09.sho.mom.fu.1@66@shop-mom-fuck-1@ I told you to wait, but o.k. How do you like it?
09.sho.mom.fu.2^hmmmh, not bad. But please turn around Mom, so I'll check the backside.]]]

Thanks a bunch! @Derover
Hi Headtube,

This scene is actually not from this mod, but from the original game itself or another mod.
So I can't say how to trigger it.
Though you might be better to ask it on the walkthrough forum of BB.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote