TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Move onto the questions threads for specific questions <.<

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This thread showed up in by mistake. Relative to v0.9, it's missing "New job" and "Hot Coffee" opportunities and "Cunning plan" is incomplete . Everything else looks updated vs. what I see in my latest play.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hot Coffee? :eek:penedeyewink:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This thread showed up in by mistake. Relative to v0.9, it's missing "New job" and "Hot Coffee" opportunities and "Cunning plan" is incomplete . Everything else looks updated vs. what I see in my latest play.
OP Updated until "Party Girl"
To be continued :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for keeping this updated.:kissingheart:

Echo111

Oct 10, 2017
Well im blocked to this way on the cunning plan

"poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know..."

How to pass it ?
And how to get the New job route ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well im blocked to this way on the cunning plan

"poss.guest.step.16
I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know..."

How to pass it ?
And how to get the New job route ?
You ask in the wrong thread because we can not answer game play question in this thread please ask here:

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, can any of you help me? Basically in "Mentor" where you have lessons with your younger sister Lisa, I've only done the first lesson and can't go further. In mentor it says "poss.sed.step.28
I've convinced Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I'll have to help her with the homework. But since she'll be giving me a hand, I'm all for it!" I ended up in step 27, but I have not convinced or can't do anything with lisa after that. I use cheats aswell and I did help her with the homework alot + I work out with my mom in the morning if that changes anything, any help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.