VN Others Completed Beyond Eden [Studio Pieplus]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
1468692709_preview_beyondeden.jpg

Overview:
Beyond Eden is a Boy's love visual novel set in the Victorian era, centering on the themes of love-hate and revenge. As protagonist Alex, the player may proceed to destroy an aristocratic family while pursuing complex relationships with 6 different male characters. Does the fall await beyond Eden?​

Updated: 2017-10-06
Developer/Publisher: Studio Pieplus
Original name: Eden-ui Neomeo / 에덴의 너머
Censorship: None/softcore (there are sex scenes but you do not see any genitals)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Korean Voices)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - - -

107844.jpg 107845.jpg 107846.jpg 107849.jpg 107852.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Unusual to see a Korean-developed game. Also, before anyone asks, there is no adult patch. The sample screenshots are as explicit as it gets.

Reactions: babelobsterr

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Untapped gold mine of likes
you can get likes of me to your comments but not the gay stuff unfortunately :p ,
just making a joke about the unusual frequency of gay content in the last couple of days
, remember to tag gay so people interested in this stuff can find easily on this mostly hetero site

Reactions: TheSexinati

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
you can get likes of me to your comments but not the gay stuff unfortunately :p ,
just making a joke about the unusual frequency of gay content in the last couple of days
, remember to tag gay so people interested in this stuff can find easily on this mostly hetero site
I knew I forgot something

Reactions: Shadow220

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn. You understood everything here.

I should upload something that no one has ever thought of uploading before.
Start uploading NTR games. You will have lots of likes from the people who enjoy it and your threads will always be busy, full of bigots saying how much they hate it. x'Dx'Dx'D

Joking aside, thanks for the uploads @Basticular Assassin, although i prefer androgynous or traps/tgirls variety is always good. :winkytongue:
Think this is the first korean game that i see on the genre (usually they are from Japan).

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
In the month of may...
We'll be verily gay
Whoever says we're limp-wristed?
For we are firm-fisted!
On the ides of may.

:p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
Wouldn't it be easier to just create a subforum for gay games/comics?

Most strait gamers aren't gonna be interested in these, most gay gamers will find it easier not to have to pick through the vast majority of strait or yuri stuff.
A dedicated place for gay content means that you are splitting the market. You don't need to sperate content by removing it from the site. I'd personally rather have it so that we keep the tag system as is. Gay guys can still play games here. Also, this would extend to other things that people don't like. Why not keep scat out of the website. I'd like to remove all fem protag from this forum and move it to others. How about all that disgusting vanilla content. Yucky.

Most of that is in jest, but the principle is the same. Let everything just be the free market for all of us to choose our stuff from. We don't need to fragment things

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
A dedicated place for gay content means that you are splitting the market.
What "market"? There's no competition here.

I see your logic about creating subforums for particular fetishes (which isn't a terrible idea) but "gay" isn't so much a niche fetish, it's an entire sexual orientation.

Let's be honest 95%+ of the users on this forum are either looking for a) stuff that sexualizes women or b) stuff that sexualizes men. There's not gonna be a lot of overlap between those two groups in the way that there is between different fetishes.

I'm not against gay stuff being posted on F95, but the more of it there is, the more sense it makes to just create a separate subforum for it, since it's never going to anything but an irritating distraction to the majority of male, hetrosexual users, and if bi users want to check out the gay content, it's never gonna be more than a single click away, right?

Sadomasochist

Mar 22, 2018
the more sense it makes to just create a separate subforum for it, since it's never going to anything but an irritating distraction
I'd argue a more irritating distraction is seeing the same game you dislike AGAIN. Or a game you liked being updated too early and getting traffic on this site. Most of the people who have been commenting have been passively accepting of the gay content or actively supportive of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's been what I've seen. Also, how does this apply to games that have a subsection of gay content as opposed to the focus? Does the principle just shift to "when it's exclusively gay?" what about exclusively lesbian content? I personally get peeved hard with fem protag. We don't need a site overhaul specifically because of 'ew... GAY'. I mean I get why it's annoying, but this is overaccomodating and a noticeable fuck you to the gay creators, who will then likely just leave the site to a friendlier platform.

it's never gonna be more than a single click away, right?
Personally, I think we have too many. I actually passed up on this site for like 3 months because I couldn't find a simple way to see game releases. IMO the latest updates page should be the default. However, this is just an FYI and not critical to what I sated above.

Reactions: LNDNpsych3

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
What "market"? There's no competition here.

I see your logic about creating subforums for particular fetishes (which isn't a terrible idea) but "gay" isn't so much a niche fetish, it's an entire sexual orientation.

Let's be honest 95%+ of the users on this forum are either looking for a) stuff that sexualizes women or b) stuff that sexualizes men. There's not gonna be a lot of overlap between those two groups in the way that there is between different fetishes.

I'm not against gay stuff being posted on F95, but the more of it there is, the more sense it makes to just create a separate subforum for it, since it's never going to anything but an irritating distraction to the majority of male, hetrosexual users, and if bi users want to check out the gay content, it's never gonna be more than a single click away, right?
It is only going to be an irritating distraction if you happen to be one of our many upon many users who are genuinely too illiterate in the English language and can't read the tags that show up as soon as you open the topic.

Or if you have some sort of disability that prevents you to click out of a tab, I guess.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes