• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Between Salvation and Abyss - WT/WT+/Cheat Mod [Ch10P1WT] [KoGa3]

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
View attachment 2449816

Overview:
This Mod adds choices recommendations (WT and WT+),
game music + jukebox, cheating options and
a scene replay
to the game.

June 8, 2023
Since my Mod has still unfortunately troubles with the new game release
I made at least a Mod update with basic features for the new game version Ch9Part1.
Mostly it's now the walkthrough (and WT+) and the cheat option for the game points.
All other functions are stopped now because of the incompatibilities of the used RenPy version.

=======================================
Feb. 1, 2024
Updated my WT Mod for the new game version Ch9 Part 2
=======================================

Updated: 2024-02-01
Game: Between Salvation and Abyss
Developer: Ethan Krautz - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: Ch9P2aWT
Game Version: Ch9Part2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod-Ch9P2aWT (~2MB)
(with walkthrough/WT+, renaming, Cheats)
Info: fixed a bug with the renaming
-

preview pics of the Mod
(info: some Mod features are not included anymore):
View attachment 2450063 View attachment 2450065 View attachment 2450067 View attachment 2450068 View attachment 2450070 View attachment 2450072 View attachment 2450074
where to find the replay?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Mhmm been while i since i played this but whats going on with the music feature?

Will that return? gotta be honest without the sound i don't even want to play this game (yes im serious i skip games without sound/music)

Sidenote: i did just copy the music folder over to the new version of the game and it works fine until the end of part 8.1 so at least i was able to catch up to 8.1

Reactions: DragonsFear

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks. But I will have to postpone that at least to tomorrow after work. Still working on another Mod update today, and work next week is becoming quite busy.
Considering last time i played was around ch7, still definitely worth the wait to avoid 3 whole chapters of flying blind. ;)
Thanks a lot for taking the time to give the warning.

Reactions: molva and Issikka

Beltian

May 27, 2022
Thanks. But I will have to postpone that at least to tomorrow after work. Still working on another Mod update today, and work next week is becoming quite busy.
Just wanted to give you a heads up, there are no choices in this update. Just a couple naming changes it seems.

Reactions: Sonico

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just wanted to give you a heads up, there are no choices in this update. Just a couple naming changes it seems.
Thanks. There probably won't be that many choices anymore anyway since the game is probably finishing soon. But at least some WT+ hints are still to do for the game branching.

Info: Could squeeze in the Mod update before heading out for work. Hope all is working.