Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well let me throw my two cents here played the game, liked the game so far will check out future updates and probably i will have to buy the Dev a coffee since i enjoyed his work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
do not forget to keep the story as high quality as the world beating graphics....this could become the king of games if you get both right together...now lets spread the word more and get this 25 page thread to 100 :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see fridge-art...i've never seen fridge-art in any game..must be a new kink :O
also..no matter what i do..i cannot get my hand to look like that giving the finger..all my curled in fingers angle towards the center..none will go straight..frikkin mutant!!!!!

Reactions: AlterSack

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One stiletto in the air, one eager bird going in ... no flipping, just innuendo and future reference...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is a complete disaster.
I mean, that's a fucking courgette/zucchini, not a goddamn cucumber!
Start eating your veggies, dev!

:LOL:

The game is insanely hilarious. I've been cracking up from the beginning to the amazing bonus scene.
Those renders are unbelievable, and those animations... god, those animated scenes are sick! Their variety, the details, the faces...
Not to mention the story, so original and "believable" at the same time. I mean, how the fuck can I actually be persuaded that this could really happen? Right now I just feel like throwing myself in front of a moving car and start living la vida loca.

Huge thumbs up. This game definitely deserves much more attention.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
:) Thank you guys.

This game is a complete disaster.
I mean, that's a fucking courgette/zucchini, not a goddamn cucumber!
Start eating your veggies, dev!

:LOL:

The game is insanely hilarious. I've been cracking up from the beginning to the amazing bonus scene.
Those renders are unbelievable, and those animations... god, those animated scenes are sick! Their variety, the details, the faces...
Not to mention the story, so original and "believable" at the same time. I mean, how the fuck can I actually be persuaded that this could really happen? Right now I just feel like throwing myself in front of a moving car and start living la vida loca.

Huge thumbs up. This game definitely deserves much more attention.
Is bacon veggie too ? :D

Reactions: passerbyR34

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i see fridge-art...i've never seen fridge-art in any game..must be a new kink :O
also..no matter what i do..i cannot get my hand to look like that giving the finger..all my curled in fingers angle towards the center..none will go straight..frikkin mutant!!!!!
Haha. Yes it was the part of the asset. But I like it, so I didn't remove it.
Train your fingers, mate. :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Haha. Yes it was the part of the asset. But I like it, so I didn't remove it.
Train your fingers, mate. :)
i loved the fridge art..that sort of attention to the minutus is beautiful and is too often unappreciated.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes