Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i was all about the demoness also until Tracy's eyes.......and i was converted..LOL
am thinking it may be subconscious..i just realized Tracy looks like my gal-pal Ashley...thats why the eyes hit me hard..Ashley looks at me like that..HAHAAAAA

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I play both routes simultaneously, gotta see all content, haha :p
Devil doesn't play fair, she promises you things and MC being a man thinks with his dick and agrees. Angel is likely to reward you for good behaviour later on but you don't know it and there's no promise of it so MC would think with his head instead :p
seriously though the devil makes me think of this

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@Joraell Great animations in the bonus scene, really hot! I have only a little criticism, when you carry Tracy the tongue of angel looks like that of a snake, the rest is superb!
The king of darkness - Lucifer - is a fallen angel. Demons are said to be nephilim - spawn of angel and demoness - it is also kinky so I say it is intentional, it is a turn on, also it gives meaning to the whirlwind this game set out to give all players. Enjoy, do not question quality and never expect vanilla on a spearhead of a game this is shaping up to be.

Reactions: repuindy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dance With the Devil, huh? :p
Here's a piece of advice; "When the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never because the dance with the devil might last you forever!" :p
There is a saying that you will be friends with the devil to surpass adversity, be it big or small.
Also, the small print in a verbal agreement to sell your soul is never spelled out whenever anyone is in need, great or small. In the specific dire need the MC is cornered with in this game, there is no real choice. MC is young, vigourous, there is no possibility he would give in to oblivion and not put up a fight to return to his loved ones. My 2 cents, so please do not bash me with snow balls for it.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Demoness seems to have gotten a song..LOL..well..our snake-tongued goddess needs one also ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Plenty - several full scenes with gorgeous young and vibrant girls, tension, lust, she-devil, pacts, favors, intrigue, madness, fantastic spectacle of young girls loving their bodies and living it up.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
The king of darkness - Lucifer - is a fallen angel. Demons are said to be nephilim - spawn of angel and demoness - it is also kinky so I say it is intentional, it is a turn on, also it gives meaning to the whirlwind this game set out to give all players. Enjoy, do not question quality and never expect vanilla on a spearhead of a game this is shaping up to be.
Actually The Nephilim are the offspring of the daughters of men and the Sons of god according to genesis 6 (Don't recall what verses because I'm an atheist, and not in the habit of reading the bible except to debunk, so my memory is vague. Demons are fallen angels that rebelled with Lucifer. The sons of god are the fallen angels aka demons and the Nephilim are human/fallen angel hybrids.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
These animations are amazing. I don't even want to think about how long it takes to make those.

Also after this bonus scene I am left wondering who of them is the lewder "angel". Not that I'm complaining. ;)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the art. Both the angel and devil are smoking hot. I find the game-play mechanics a bit annoying but its not a deal breaker. Really like the concept and the option to change characters means there are near limitless story lines and plot twists. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
NPC girls fucking hot...love watch sex scene...there are a little but..i think the map is a bit boring and look like old sim city.

hope the devs will take a look at the map again and make a better map, just my feedback.

anyway thanks for this hot game :)

May 14, 2018
Bug: If you choose to use the spoon at any point before picking up the wire, you can't pick up the wire later on and you're stuck in the game.

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
First time playing tonight. Good GOD! I'm breathless! Images are great, gameplay is fun, left me wanting more..... Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 153 Votes