Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
both sigs are SAWEET @Stagwood many thanks..think you are up doing this one also? this is Tracy...i'm now in love with ehr..HAHAAA!!
oops..hold on a sec..thats bad image i was trying to make my own gif..failed..getting good image..heh
tracy.png

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ops, game shut down inmediatly after Angel had his fun (literally, she says "Thank you" and game dissapear).

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Betrayed [v0.2.6] Kompressed (203 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Betrayed [v0.2.6] Kompressed (203 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -
added to main post. thx.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lost for words over here at the end of the most of this thread, as it got to Purging Heresy level!
Kudos to dev. MAny thanks to -Hex-.
Great flow of art, wonderous style of game play, shining assists on roadblocks in the story.
This pace where the rolercoaster picks up mright after you enter the dark valley of the succubus is just fantastic. Please give it a try. Dev got a loooOOOooong way over and away from their early beginning games. Stupendous! Play and have fun, give the she-devil a spin.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That was a very good special scene though, and that's all for the update but it's worth it :p
im going the devil route since i favor her over the angel not really a fan of blondes only the select few however if theres a way to be neutral to get both the angel and devil route im all for that since im the harem master

demon girl ftw though :love:
screenshot0001.png

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Okay its now 0.2.6 but in OP changelog v0.2.1 Not available yet.

would any mind update changelog sp we know whats new.

man, this game fucking hot :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im going the devil route since i favor her over the angel not really a fan of blondes only the select few however if theres a way to be neutral to get both the angel and devil route im all for that since im the harem master

demon girl ftw though :love:
View attachment 192166
I play both routes simultaneously, gotta see all content, haha :p
Devil doesn't play fair, she promises you things and MC being a man thinks with his dick and agrees. Angel is likely to reward you for good behaviour later on but you don't know it and there's no promise of it so MC would think with his head instead :p

Reactions: Joraell

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I play both routes simultaneously, gotta see all content, haha :p
Devil doesn't play fair, she promises you things and MC being a man thinks with his dick and agrees. Angel is likely to reward you for good behaviour later on but you don't know it and there's no promise of it so MC would think with his head instead :p
i might start to do both since i have a save right before the choice to burn the money or not

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.90 star(s) 153 Votes