Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So I haven't played this game...
Am I right in understanding though that the MC doesn't fuck anyone themselves, just posses other people and then use them to fuck the girls?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So I haven't played this game...
Am I right in understanding though that the MC doesn't fuck anyone themselves, just posses other people and then use them to fuck the girls?
Said like this. yes.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Said like this. yes.
Oh... Well the game looks really REALLY nice but I don't think it's going to be my kind of game then, shame. :(
I do wish you well though and I'm sure lots of other people will enjoy it, it looks beautiful.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh... Well the game looks really REALLY nice but I don't think it's going to be my kind of game then, shame. :(
I do wish you well though and I'm sure lots of other people will enjoy it, it looks beautiful.
You give nothing for a try.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Are more scene are expected with the use of the drug, it's a pretty interesting idea, body modification, inflation that's hot when it is well use and do you plan other type of body morphing ?
The game is freaking good and fun by the way:)

Reactions: Megnold and Joraell

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You give nothing for a try.
I'm not really into games where other dudes fuck the girls. This game isn't exactly like that, but it's not really the mc (me) doing it either. So it'd just feel wrong for me during the scenes.

No harm done though mate, your videos look nice so im sure youll do great, just not for me. :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Are more scene are expected with the use of the drug, it's a pretty interesting idea, body modification, inflation that's hot when it is well use and do you plan other type of body morphing ?
Yes there will be more fun with pills.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yes there will be more fun with pills.
WAIT! You mean this one ACTUALLY has proper body modifications stuff? :oops:
My MAIN kink is Breast Expansion type stuff. Is that included or what does Inflation actually mean here?

Also how are those "pills" implemented? You can use them freely on anyone or more tied to an event or two where a girl gets effected? :unsure:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
WAIT! You mean this one ACTUALLY has proper body modifications stuff? :oops:
My MAIN kink is Breast Expansion type stuff. Is that included or what does Inflation actually mean here?

Also how are those "pills" implemented? You can use them freely on anyone or more tied to an event or two where a girl gets effected? :unsure:
Yes there are breasts expansion.

Reactions: MrStark and Gaboris

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Support the games guys, i know there are a ton of games on the site and we have the privilege to play them for free if we want, but consider picking at least a couple of your favorite games and throwing in anything you can spare.

Personally i like to find new, promising games, like this one for instance and support the Dev, it gives them the motivation and incentive, especially at the start. At least until they build a bigger more loyal fanbase later on.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Support the games guys, i know there are a ton of games on the site and we have the privilege to play them for free if we want, but consider picking at least a couple of your favorite games and throwing in anything you can spare.

Personally i like to find new, promising games, like this one for instance and support the Dev, it gives them the motivation and incentive, especially at the start. At least until they build a bigger more loyal fanbase later on.
Nice talk. Thx.

Reactions: NeroZee

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Okay you got my attention.
Gonna check it out and if it looks good and if I can see some promise in future plans I'll add you to my Patreon roster later on. :)
Same "things" is in my previous games too.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I checked it out, but didn't find any BE stuff, nor any pills so I guess those are unlocked based on story choices or something? I'll give it another go.

Same "things" is in my previous games too.
OH! Right, the Ordinary day games, right? Those had BE or some other transformation based content?
I know OD1 has the tag, but don't know about how it's been implemented really.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Okay I checked it out, but didn't find any BE stuff, nor any pills so I guess those are unlocked based on story choices or something? I'll give it another go.

OH! Right, the Ordinary day games, right? Those had BE or some other transformation based content?
I know OD1 has the tag, but don't know about how it's been implemented really.
And scene with Bethany in car have no pills and growing boobs ? :)

Same is in Ordinary day games.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
And scene with Bethany in car have no pills and growing boobs ? :)

Same is in Ordinary day games.
OH! You mean it's part of an EVENT and is in an animation! Okay now I get it, I missed it cuz animations that aren't player controlled are generally too long and annoying for me and I end up skipping them. :LOL:

Okay so my bad although I do prefer stuff that are player controlled and can have multiple levels so characters can react to them, but still gonna keep an eye on this and see what'll come out of it. :)

Reactions: Joraell
3.90 star(s) 153 Votes