Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So is it the end ? After spotting MC's mom and a cut-scene with the devil. I find myself in school and not being able to go anywhere. Classes started, Cannot go to either classroom, cannot go upstairs, the only thing I can do is Male WC and go outside but the MC said I should go to class but as I said cannot enter any of the classrooms
click the hints icon..it should tell you which direction to go next

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
There is no hint icon when you are viewing the School, main hall says check the woman but that was MC's mom and the city map says the same thing about the woman...

edit:
Nevermind seems i had to go to MC's room and then the game picked up and was going forward

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a way I can continue from where I was in the previous version?
I tried copying my Saves folder in the new version's "game" folder, but it still stops me at the end of the previous one...
Any help appreciated!

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
eventually there is gonna have to be a point where a female is gonna be possessed to get close to a guy and tasks to be able to become that person because so far im seeing the possession being a little too easy and there are gonna have to be enemies that try to banish you from that body

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
eventually there is gonna have to be a point where a female is gonna be possessed to get close to a guy and tasks to be able to become that person because so far im seeing the possession being a little too easy and there are gonna have to be enemies that try to banish you from that body
Good point! .-)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I personally really like this game, I find the models to be great, renders are of high quality, but damn, the animations are just magnificent, they're absolutely great and story too has a lot of untapped potential, it can go to many places, lots of things can happen and who knows what awaits us behind the corner, perhaps there could be some shock value added as well and nice twists in the plot :p
I would highly recommend this to anyone that hasn't tried it yet :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a way I can continue from where I was in the previous version?
I tried copying my Saves folder in the new version's "game" folder, but it still stops me at the end of the previous one...
Any help appreciated!
I have the same problem. Seems like we'll have to restart yet again. It's annoying to have to start over with every new update. The dev should supply a usable saved game if he's going to invalidate our old saves.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I have the same problem. Seems like we'll have to restart yet again. It's annoying to have to start over with every new update. The dev should supply a usable saved game if he's going to invalidate our old saves.
Sorry for that next time I will try to solve it better. But this time is many system things changed. And providing saves? I don'(t know there is more ways and options how to play and I don't want to say. Hey this is the decission what is important for future.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sorry for that next time I will try to solve it better. But this time is many system things changed. And providing saves? I don'(t know there is more ways and options how to play and I don't want to say. Hey this is the decission what is important for future.
I restarted and played it through again. Since the same thing happened to me on a fresh game I'm thinking that the old saves may be okay. The game ends immediately after you possess the dirty cop, which is exactly what happened when I loaded my 0.25 save. The (LONG) bonus scene after this is awesome. Nice job.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I seem to have hit a bug, I start up the games and click on all four objects, and then nothing. The roommate never comes in. I'm stuck.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I restarted and played it through again. Since the same thing happened to me on a fresh game I'm thinking that the old saves may be okay. The game ends immediately after you possess the dirty cop, which is exactly what happened when I loaded my 0.25 save. The (LONG) bonus scene after this is awesome. Nice job.
Thanks. In that case is good to read changelog :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I seem to have hit a bug, I start up the games and click on all four objects, and then nothing. The roommate never comes in. I'm stuck.
There is bed drawer, computer, wardrobe and little box near the door.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Colour me impressed. Apart for the trope of the accident, I like the way the story is introduced and it promises a lot of potential.
The animations are standing out and it's great to have things that look like a scene and not a simple loop.
Girls are pretty nice too. Is it wrong that I want to bang the devil?.. ;)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes