King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
That was a very good special scene though, and that's all for the update but it's worth it :p
im going the devil route since i favor her over the angel not really a fan of blondes only the select few however if theres a way to be neutral to get both the angel and devil route im all for that since im the harem master

demon girl ftw though :love:
screenshot0001.png

Joraell

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
im going the devil route since i favor her over the angel not really a fan of blondes only the select few however if theres a way to be neutral to get both the angel and devil route im all for that since im the harem master

View attachment 192166
She know the best how to get attention :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Netori God the Babe Snatcher ❤︎
Donor
May 28, 2018

View attachment 192166
I play both routes simultaneously, gotta see all content, haha :p
Devil doesn't play fair, she promises you things and MC being a man thinks with his dick and agrees. Angel is likely to reward you for good behaviour later on but you don't know it and there's no promise of it so MC would think with his head instead :p

King Monkey Mon

Donor
May 16, 2017
Devil doesn't play fair, she promises you things and MC being a man thinks with his dick and agrees. Angel is likely to reward you for good behaviour later on but you don't know it and there's no promise of it so MC would think with his head instead :p
i might start to do both since i have a save right before the choice to burn the money or not

King Monkey Mon

Donor
May 16, 2017
seriously though the devil makes me think of this

Jul 10, 2017
@Joraell Great animations in the bonus scene, really hot! I have only a little criticism, when you carry Tracy the tongue of angel looks like that of a snake, the rest is superb!
The king of darkness - Lucifer - is a fallen angel. Demons are said to be nephilim - spawn of angel and demoness - it is also kinky so I say it is intentional, it is a turn on, also it gives meaning to the whirlwind this game set out to give all players. Enjoy, do not question quality and never expect vanilla on a spearhead of a game this is shaping up to be.

Jul 10, 2017
Dance With the Devil, huh? :p
Here's a piece of advice; "When the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never because the dance with the devil might last you forever!" :p
There is a saying that you will be friends with the devil to surpass adversity, be it big or small.
Also, the small print in a verbal agreement to sell your soul is never spelled out whenever anyone is in need, great or small. In the specific dire need the MC is cornered with in this game, there is no real choice. MC is young, vigourous, there is no possibility he would give in to oblivion and not put up a fight to return to his loved ones. My 2 cents, so please do not bash me with snow balls for it.

4.70 star(s) 29 Votes