Video Betrayed [Joraell & Kate$ka]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Added another sets of animations. Check link in my signature.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Because better is no sound than bad sound and with my budget I cannot afford good sound.
I'd argue easy to find free cookie cutter slap, slurp sex sounds and so on are better than no sound, because people who are stuck up can simply mute the sound if they dont' like it.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'd argue easy to find free cookie cutter slap, slurp sex sounds and so on are better than no sound, because people who are stuck up can simply mute the sound if they dont' like it.

All work to waste if most disable it.
I have no time to waste.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PERUN

six-

Jan 20, 2018
You know if you want shitty sound you can add it yourself just as easily as the animator could.
I am sure your time would be better spent on it than theirs.

I'd love quality sound someday though.

Reactions: Joraell

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
hey Joraell i saw this sig and i didn't see that in the game so where is that from? tnx :)
that's Angel in the sig right? :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, i have been good with her and didn't get any fun time with her, how is that fair...
So i have to be bad to bang Angel? :)
Haha :) Maybe you just not look thoroughly. There is 3 scenes with her ( maybe more) And now I'm making another one for 0.61 update.

Reactions: SpikeZg

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Is it just me or does the hint system not work? It gives you the hint for the thing you've already done instead of the thing you need to do next.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me or does the hint system not work? It gives you the hint for the thing you've already done instead of the thing you need to do next.
Yes there is bug on 2 spots in game in hints.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PERUN
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes