5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
1280 wallpaper.jpg

Overview:
Hi I decide to post here animations and loops from my game . If you already played my game, there is nothing new for you. And If you want to play my game later, don't look on this animations, because they can spoil story from the game. For the rest, anojy the animations and I'm will be really happy if you place here your thoughts about them. THANKS!
Updated: Unknown
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Language: Textless
Resolution: 1600*900
Length: Loops 10+ sec
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Direct access:
MeganS03_1_Cam000.png MeganS01_02.png BethanyS02_car_sex010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Was just wondering what media source to play this on, I'm running Windows 7. When I play it I get a split sec of a pic then it's all scrambled. Tried pulling it from the game with the same results. Any ideas what video feed I'd use?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Was just wondering what media source to play this on, I'm running Windows 7. When I play it I get a split sec of a pic then it's all scrambled. Tried pulling it from the game with the same results. Any ideas what video feed I'd use?
Try VLC player. But you must have some codec issue. Iam normally instaling K-lite codec pack

here:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Try VLC player. But you must have some codec issue. Iam normally instaling K-lite codec pack

here:
Thank you Joraell, i'll try that out Sunday when I get back to my computer. There are a couple games with nice graphics but haven't figured out how to convert them yet. Everyday I learn a little bit more which in itself is like playing a game, I just don't know how you guys make these game but keep up the good work.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
@Joraell I just have to give you credit! I played the game, and these animations are by far the best I've seen in a game on this site. Both the models and the animation itself is flawless! Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Joraell I just have to give you credit! I played the game, and these animations are by far the best I've seen in a game on this site. Both the models and the animation itself is flawless! Can't wait for more!

Thank you ! :) If you can please give me rating to Game thread and review. Thank you!
Here:

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
for info there is a game not only animation, and I'm blocking at the beginning of the game I can not get stuck in this room.
really there is the game? What a news. I'm developer of this game and it have it's own thread here: :)

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Hey Joraell.... long time don't heard from you man. i'm late to know you making renpay game...and i play your game betrayed ,,,,goood concept about it man...and wait for next update............!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes