SiteRip Pinup BestmanPi Siterip [2019.01.12] [BestmanPi]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Rebeca Portrait 134.jpg

Overview:
This is the DeviantArt siterip of BestmanPi, a hobbyist from Spain who uses DAZ3D 4.6 with no post-processing.​

Updated: 2019-01-12
Developer/Publisher: BestmanPi | - |
Censorship: None
Language: None (English/Spanish on his sites)
Resolution: 1000 x 1600 to 1600 x 2000
Pages: 718 (Including a DUF file)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
- - -

Escape from Gaia.jpg Rebeca bunny girl nude 5.jpg Rebeca goddess (2).jpg Rebeca in lace 3.jpg Rebeca in the pool 8.jpg Rebeca infinite legs 4.jpg Rebeca Portrait 53.jpg Rebeca Portrait 135.jpg Rebeca Portrait 182.jpg Rebeca Portrait 248.jpg Rebeca side B in the living room.jpg Rebeca Side B in the pool 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 8085

One of my personal all-time favorite artits-- uhh, artists.
Thanks for the UL, muttdoggy <3

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I always wonder what it is with those renderers.
I mean, the stuff looks great. It really does, but if it's neither part of a story or game OR a parody of an established character (gaming, comics, films etc..), then it seems like I can just as well look at galleries of real women that look just as good.

I'm not attacking anyone for liking this or creating things like that, I just personally wonder what the appeal of it is.
Again, there are enough pictures of real life ladies that would serve the same purpose as those renders.

fretabonk76

Jul 4, 2019
I mean, the stuff looks great. It really does, but if it's neither part of a story or game OR a parody of an established character (gaming, comics, films etc..), then it seems like I can just as well look at galleries of real women that look just as good.
I can see where you're coming from, but I like stuff like this for just this reason - it's just beautifully done, and it doesn't need to connect to my own head cannon. It just is.

Reactions: botc76

etm

Mar 30, 2020
It could also be that someone is now building/improving their skills, perfecting their art/tools, and by giving these away for free they get some 'reputation', they are putting their names out in the market, slowly building a fan-base. So when it's time to release a proper 'produciton' then they have already established the channel (e.g. patreon), followers, and 'you know what you get'/the type of art.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
If anyone's interested (and if there are no objections), I do have the Rebeca morph from way back when BestmanPi was still sharing it on ShareCG. I even managed to convert the morph to Genesis 8.