Bestiality question

Nov 22, 2018
Why is it there isn't any good bestiality games where the main kink is male humans screwing female animals? Sure there's a couple of games out there, but they're only a few scenes each from what I've seen. I just want to see one game, preferably Renpy VN where a male MC is screwing female animals.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
probably because one draws in people who want to see women fucked while the other draws in mainly people who want to see animals fucked?

also the animal+woman pairing works for cis males interested in humiliation and corruption, while the opposite works for a much more niche groups.

but in a nutshell: one of them works for a large number of non-bestiality audiences, while the other one doesn't.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Too niche, too gross, and too offensive for patreon, maybe even for substar as well.
Literally 0 reason to do this kinda thing, thank the void. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Not only games, you won't find any art or videos. To male players it would be gross having to play as a male mcs who are having sex with animals, being mutilated and bugs pushed in them, yet they aren't disgusted to play as female characters going through all of that. There are even threads with messed up stuff. What the hell...?

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Now that, I have to question.

I think you intended to link something more like ? "Male only" means there should only be MM or male solo, while OP mentioned males on female animals.

Now excuse me for a quick trip to the bathroom. :sick:

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

maxoryx

Nov 21, 2021
I honestly never understood this myself lol, you can find all web filled with females human with male animal, but so hard to find good quality male on female animal, I never seen any here, no pinups, No animators ever made em, also there is now way to find em coz there is no human, male etc. Tags here, except those animal face and human body females(furry), and yes I can find them on gelburo, rule34 etc, but never a VN or unity or any game like that

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Why is it there isn't any good bestiality games where the main kink is male humans screwing female animals? Sure there's a couple of games out there, but they're only a few scenes each from what I've seen. I just want to see one game, preferably Renpy VN where a male MC is screwing female animals.
There is a game on here called 'Wild Life', with furry characters, and the way they're posed in many of the animations makes it look like full-on bestiality. It definitely makes me suspicious of the furries who claim their kink isn't about animals...

Nov 22, 2018
There is a game on here called 'Wild Life', with furry characters, and the way they're posed in many of the animations makes it look like full-on bestiality. It definitely makes me suspicious of the furries who claim their kink isn't about animals...
I've seen it before, but I've never had the best luck with Unreal Engine games. Besides, that one didn't interest me that much anyway. When I posed the question, I was thinking of games like King's Tale or Tara's Liberation, just the MC and animal genders were reversed.