• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Best slave training and/or breeding games

GiganShake

Mar 15, 2023
Hello, I'm currently looking for high quality games based around slave training/breaking and impregnation. Just one of those two genres is fine although both would be preferred tbh. I tend to prefer games where characters are randomized rather than preset, and where you can have a loyal harem rather than being stuck to one character at a time. Monster girls, fantasy races like elves, or being able to play as a futa would all be a plus but are by no means a requirement- more grounded games are fine by me too! I'm not interested in visual novels or games that are entirely text-based.

I've enjoyed the following games that give an idea of what I'm looking for:
- Free Cities: My gold standard for management. Nothing really compares to that aspect. The girls are nicely randomized and varied. However the sexual actions are shallow and repetitive without much change, and my computer struggles with the WebGL image pack for some reason.
- Slave Maker: I have a soft spot for this game. Although the girls are not randomized, I'm okay with that because of the sheer number of them, on top of there being plenty of character variety from actual franchises. I like the training mechanics in this and how they're the focus. However like Free Cities, the sexual actions are shallow with no interaction to them, and the breeding feels very much like an afterthought.
- Lilith's Throne: My gold standard for sex scenes. Between the interactivity and level of detail, I couldn't ask for anything more on that front. Does the best job on this list of fulfilling my breeding kink, has even better character randomization than Free Cities, and has lots of interspecies interactions.
- Strive for Power: Features interactive sex scenes like Lilith's Throne, but it's not quite as good to me. Seems to have good management mechanics but I wish there was a lot more focus on actually breaking the slaves, as for me that's a big point of enjoyment.

These games sort of give an idea of what I like, but not really:
- Adam and Gaia: Shallow sexual content and lacks slavery. But hey, at least there's lots of monster girls and the images used for them are super cute. Plus the whole game is based around impregnation so it's not just an afterthought.
- Fort of Chains: Something about the gameplay loop doesn't do it for me despite the interactive sex. Not sure if breeding is in this but I doubt it.
- Unironically, the Sims 4 with lots of 18+ mods works for impregnation and harems, but it's not ideal because of the constant load screens.

I am aware of Corruption of Champions' breeding, however with its relative linearity and lack of randomized characters, it doesn't really fit what I'm looking for.

Lastly, these are some games that I specifically did not enjoy:
- Jack-o-Nine-Tails: Good slave training mechanics but otherwise no. Just no. Way too dark. I can't stomach this game. The level of abuse doesn't sit well with me and the literal cannibalism was the straw that broke the camel's back.
- Breeders of the Nephelym: Great graphics but I didn't have patience for not having sex positions available. Also I don't think there was going to be much management involved.
- Breeding Farm: I feel kind of bad about this one, but I didn't like the artstyle and the gameplay was too shallow for me.
- Monster Black Market: Not hot at all to me and somehow feels more shallow than Breeding Farm.

I understand that I've written a lot here. If someone does end up recommending some good games, thank you in advance and I hope I wasn't too picky for you!

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
CS might be worth a look. I'm not very familiar with the training system, but I can say it focuses on corruption (sexual and otherwise); enemies can be captured; you can use trainees against other heroines; you can have a bunch of them at the same time; they interact with each other and you can give them roles; and there can be family relations. Breeding might be possible too, it's certainly a theme but dunno how it's reflected in the gameplay.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Not sure if author will even see it, but let me play a necromancer for others.
I think you have already tried the most of what the genre has to offer and nothing new really appeared in recent years. You can look at couple titles you have missed:
  • LabRats or LabRats2. Not exactly "slave" training (unless you make it so), but essentially the same thing. IF you can stomach incredibly bad renders. But if you handled freecities you should be ok.
  • Slave Lord, Elf Trainer, Elf Trainer2. Pretty linear and you don't get many options, but great graphics and animations.
  • Brothel King. Can't believe it wasn't on your list. One of the best games in the genre imo, but unfinished and probably never will as updates are separated by years and bring not all that much content.
  • Foster Home for Fantasy Girls. That's a strange, but pretty promising little game. Not much content atm and the updates are super slow.
  • Strive for Power 2. I can't recommend the game with clear conscience, because the dev keeps making very questionable decisions about mechanics of the game. But you might give it a go, if you have nothing better to do.