| Best Render Software for my pc Spec |

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
I have a question as someone who has no experience in AVN development.

I would like to know the best rendering application that would allow me to have good results visually within the capacity of my computer due to my limited budget. I would like to know if it is possible to create your own assets in this recommended software, a rather important factor because I would really like to create a universe where we wouldn't see the same character or house several times like on DAZ 3D.

My first idea is to use Daz 3D, but I have a few doubts that I'd like to be reassured about by experts, especially about the performance of the Iray tool.

Otherwise, even though I'd be saddened by the visual limitations of Koikatu! illusion or Honey Select, I'd still be interested in the possibility of customizing the content.

Otherwise I've seen other options like: Iclone,Poser,Character creator idk if it's a good alternative for creating an AVN

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Spec :

Windows 10 64-bit
1spec.PNG

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
That's only marginally better than the PC I used to fiddle with Daz stuff in like 2017. Rendering stuff out in 1920x1080 is possible with that set up, and the PC will probably be usable for like light web surfing while it's working. It would probably be ok to set things to render while you're sleeping. If you're just testing it out you could use lower resolutions, too.

Daz has two major benefits that make it so common for adult content. 1) It's extremely easy to start out with and 2) It has a huge market for assets already available. And it is actually a lot of work to put together your own bespoke assets. This is the duality of what you're saying. If you're a beginner at 3D work I would suggest getting Daz, downloading a bunch of free assets and playing around with it. You can make your own environments and characters that don't look exactly like the same five characters, it just takes a little bit of effort. And digging into that stuff will help you understand how 3D modeling operates, geometry, shaders, rigging, UV maps, that whole bit.

Reactions: Paradigms

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
That's only marginally better than the PC I used to fiddle with Daz stuff in like 2017. Rendering stuff out in 1920x1080 is possible with that set up, and the PC will probably be usable for like light web surfing while it's working. It would probably be ok to set things to render while you're sleeping. If you're just testing it out you could use lower resolutions, too.

Daz has two major benefits that make it so common for adult content. 1) It's extremely easy to start out with and 2) It has a huge market for assets already available. And it is actually a lot of work to put together your own bespoke assets. This is the duality of what you're saying. If you're a beginner at 3D work I would suggest getting Daz, downloading a bunch of free assets and playing around with it. You can make your own environments and characters that don't look exactly like the same five characters, it just takes a little bit of effort. And digging into that stuff will help you understand how 3D modeling operates, geometry, shaders, rigging, UV maps, that whole bit.
Alright, thank you very much for your opinion, I'll look into it. I'd like to know from your experience, do you have any forum/video sources etc. that could help me make progress on the creation of my AVN project? so that I can come up with a list of references and know where to start with realistic objectives, as it may take me several years to learn how to use the tools correctly.

When I start using this software, is it possible to customize the assets completly and do you know other source than f95 for free assets on DAZ3D ?

Is it possible to make animations with the software? If not, is there a complement like cinema 4d that would allow me to make animations for scenes between characters or "cinematics"?

Thanks in advance :)