Seeking best brothel games

Lord Crump

Sep 29, 2020
Helo there i am Crump how the fuck do download this i tried all of the links and the game always crashes

user298398230

Jul 28, 2017
Can you upload the file here? the link you posted says download no longer available.
The error message is related to the DirectX libraries (version 9). Have you installed them properly or did you just download the DLL?
They are available (if I am not mistaken) here:
Don't download them from any other site but microsoft.com

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Can you upload the file here? the link you posted says download no longer available.
Mh, all DirectX links from microsoft.com are down. I guess they don't support standalone installers anymore?
I've attached my DLLs. Probably you need a full installer: some are available on archive.org, I don't know if they are legit though.

Btw I'm just a Linux user, maybe you want to wait for more experienced players.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The best brothel game I know is Pale Carnations, albeit it's not typical brothel game.

We're basically fresh employees in a secret brothel for elites where there are "ladies for pleasure", i.e. high-class whores who aren't your average harlots, rather high class courtesans who can fulfil every desire. What's special about it is that every year there is a competition for the best whore where 3 candidates compete in some very perverted games to achieve money or some other profits thanks to patron's influence. Hence we have here businesswomen, academic teachers or housewives whose situation has been exploited by patrons or other people involved with the club and are manipulated/coerced to take part in these debauched activities.

They aren't slaves and they can resign at any moment but the potential prize is too good for them to reject and since the existence of the club is secret they don't have to worry about their activities becoming known to others. IMO that makes this game that much more appealing, knowing that we don't have lowest women who knew nothing else other than fucking but normal women (sometimes very intelligent and at times even wealthy but just bored with their lives) who slowly get depraved.

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
So uhm... I wasted 4 hours of my time just to complete this game... because it annoys me how that frigging loli just straight up makes fun of me when I lose. You can't even fap to this while playing because you'll be in constant management of the brothels and etc. I came to downloadthis to fap, but I just freaking grind until the end game

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How to get different stars in My Slave Brothel and also recover slaves sanity?

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
How to get different stars in My Slave Brothel and also recover slaves sanity?
You will need to build different kind of room to get different kind of stars.
And for the sanity you will need the clinic.