Ren'Py Abandoned Bender Trainer [v0.01] [Yasekai]

Aerandor

Jun 22, 2018
projectcover1.png

Overview:
Hey everyone! This is my first published Ren'Py game. I'm calling it Bender Trainer, and it is my intent to have it follow in the tradition of such great games as Akabur's Princess Trainer and Exiscoming's Orange Trainer. It's a short demo for now but updates are on the way.
The writing, coding, cg, sprites and animations were done by me. Other art assets are temporary and likely to be replaced when I have the time to draw my own/hire someone to do it. I am having a lot of fun making it, so I hope you guys will enjoy this sneak peak. Feel free to leave constructive criticism. Please report any bugs to me via Private Message.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-18
Release Date: 2019-02-17
Developer: Yasekai
Censored: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -

2asd.png sample1.png

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I like the concept, however trainer games are very... hit or miss. Not just with how they're made following in Akabur's footsteps, but in whether they're abandoned or not. So, if I see this again, and it looks like some content has been added, I'll give it a try because again, I like the basic concept. However until there's something substantial, there's nothing really for me to evaluate or get excited about when it comes to trainers.)

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Was a little hopeful when I saw the download size. But it's apparently all engine stuff? The content ends after a couple minutes. I'm no expert on the engine, so I don't know if a Ren'Py game with this little content should be that size. Anyway, I'll keep my eye out to see if it goes anywhere. There's not really anything of substance to criticize or praise thus far.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great 2 minutes of intro with nothing of gameplay mechanics seriously the art is cool the idea seems good but when you will learn that if you want to present a new game take a version 0.00000001 with absolutely no content is never a good idea?

that if to create you the patreon do not waste time

to see if you understand that to be successful 1st a version with enough content is created to attract the audience of the game and then the patreon

and not the other way around

not even in the patreon there is a summary of how the game will work or if there will be other characters like Asami to train if there will be good or bad route etc

D

Deleted member 451676

Yes, everyone wants to wait until there's more content. We get it. Everyone saying that adds nothing.

Reactions: UncleVT