Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ben X promo.jpg

Overview:
An adult, dark-humored parody based on the Ben 10 franchise! RPG mechanics with turn-based combat, 4 gorgeous main girls to seduce (+ a few surprise appearances!), a HUGE amount of wardrobe customization options, a secret base to build, many locations to visit, a mysterious plot to uncover... probably some more cool shit I'm forgetting:
It's Ben X Slave Quest!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Update: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-13
Developer: Newman&Akanoes -
Version: 0.05e
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Warning: This build needs a new game, old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0037.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0042.png screenshot0046.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png screenshot0056.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0063.png screenshot0019.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got this awhile back just after KAT went down, hadn't heard anything about it getting updated so assumed it died. Could of swore I uploaded it but maybe it didn't make the transition when F95 changed the site.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I went ahead and googled it to see how it was going. Gonna download this to compare it to the version I have.

Reactions: Błxck_HTML222

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
not quite dead.... seems like it will have another demo in a month or two...
You're right. Long time asleep, maybe now with some more drive a new release is coming. I like to wish them both luck with their project.

Is this the demo that was released months ago?
I think so, half a year old now? Did not hear for months of any new demo, just read some updates on the art.
Edit: yes, about half a year old ( ).

@Bluedust
It's K_dot and Newman (two are developing) - title should read [Kdot & Newman] os, is weblog as moon already mentioned (Patreon pages patreon.com/K_dot, patreon.com/Newman). Don't know if both Patreons need added, but the blog link for sure (info and latest news). One of the better of your list.
Edit: if you need numbering for OP, demo is officially 'pre Alpha Build 1' according to screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Błxck_HTML222

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You're right. Long time asleep, maybe now with some more drive a new release is coming. I like to wish them both luck with their project.

I think so, half a year old now? Did not hear for months of any new demo, just read some updates on the art.

@Bluedust
It's K_dot and Newman (two are developing) - title should read [Kdot & Newman] os, is weblog as moon already mentioned (Patreon pages patreon.com/K_dot, patreon.com/Newman). Don't know if both Patreons need added, but the blog link for sure (info and latest news). One of the better of your list.
Edit: if you need numbering for OP, demo is officially 'pre Alpha Build 1' according to screenshot.
Added to OP.

Reactions: Jeffy91

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, it is the same limited content, given what is said at the end of it, the game in somewhat ambitious ?

In any case, not worth the download as it is.

SadFool

Dec 13, 2016
Note: Newman just signed on to be the art lead for SR7's side games for Newsgrounds projects. Curious to see how that affects this.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Note: Newman just signed on to be the art lead for SR7's side games for Newsgrounds projects. Curious to see how that affects this.
Huh? Interesting news indeed. ty @SadFool for providing this info. :) As far as I know some new art is already done? It's about including that into a new demo build. Hope they will do that, not stop working on it completely. Just because the artist got a side job. o_O

Reactions: moonanon

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From his latest posts it seems this project is still very much alive, he said that even though he got a side job he is still going to be working hard on this project, will have to see how long it takes to get some serious content though.

sadhj

Jul 30, 2017

@Bluedust

Can you send the goodie pack 1 of ben x slave quest no mega link without needing a password?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Can you send the goodie pack 1 of ben x slave quest, ... ?
Sorry I am not pledging to them atm, but still follow regularly. To my understanding it is a fan extra, not game related. Definitely nice to have, I would like to give them the chance to make a little more bucks with some pledges, though. I am quite sure, the moment a new demo is showing up out there a link might be 'found' for this pack, too. ;)

btw you are new here. Welcome, and take a look around and enjoy yourself. Check what else there is to your liking. :)

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I've been following this game since they announced they were starting on it two years ago in 2015. My hope, is that it lives up to the hype...

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes