Dasati

May 30, 2017
i honesty dont see the attraction with Josey especially since shes the main characters crush not the players all the other girls are far more attractive and i feel they have deeper personalities

but i am glad my girl list isnt the same as yours :p
For me, one word heh "ponytail"

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Amazing first release for sure, the quality in general went up (and it was already high in AL).

As a non-native english speaker I struggle a little bit with the words in the English class, but well, I cheat when I need to xD

As for the girls...Maya is number one for me, followed by a tie between Isabella and Sage, the others aren't bad either.

To sum up, great work.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If he gets enough patrons will he swallow his pride and hire help? I understand wanting to do everything by yourself. He can still keep his artistic license and not have to change or do anything different but think of how fast the updates will come if he had a little help. :unsure: Just brainstorming don't kill me.
Also I'm noticing so many people still not on the Jill train. Damn heretics.:cautious:

Reactions: Vainglorious

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
well that sucks i guess if this is true then Sage is truly the best girl for me then Jill will be my second girl
I think Sage is by far the best girl for me. A redhead, and at least she's honest about who she is. You know what you're getting by pursuing her. Although, I think Isabella is my second best girl. Jill is okay I guess.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
True but none of them in game DO have ponytails, not yet anyway lol N erm which one lol Nod, PL or Tlaero/Mortze?
Peace Through Power Kane Lives (Brotherhood of Nod)
I think Sage is by far the best girl for me. A redhead, and at least she's honest about who she is. You know what you're getting by pursuing her. Although, I think Isabella is my second best girl. Jill is okay I guess.
yep Sage is my favorite girl i dont really like bella personality that much shes seems a bit bitchy although i am curious if her and Jill are sisters because they seem to look familiar
If he gets enough patrons will he swallow his pride and hire help? I understand wanting to do everything by yourself. He can still keep his artistic license and not have to change or do anything different but think of how fast the updates will come if he had a little help. :unsure: Just brainstorming don't kill me.
Also I'm noticing so many people still not on the Jill train. Damn heretics.:cautious:
i am respecting your wishes by staying away from her because shes yours

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i don’t see it as a goal via his patreon for him to hire help. he’s already beast mode putting generating renders and animation for a one man show. but he has grown by at least 100+ patrons since releasing BADIK and i hope he hits his 1000 patron goal soon.

dude deserves at least the level of support gumdrop gets; then MrDots and Darkcookie level after that

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Which would make no sense since he was asleep.
True. Could be her pledge was just to fool around with her roomate because maybe shes not into to dudes so its supposed to be something she doesnt really want to do and the tazer action was just an added surprise.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, just launched the game and had a high quality warning asking me if i'm easily offended, and the only way to be offended in my point of view is NTR, but from what i read on the thread, there isn't that thing in the game and i don't see the tag, so what could be offending if anyone knows please ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes