PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
To be honest i like voice acting when it's well done (like in Sylvia for example), in BADIK i didn't thought that the VA was bad, but i think that DrPinkCake should leave the VA for when he's able to afford it

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've got much better music to listen to when I play these games than the reportedly good stuff that is provided. As for voice acting - what a waste of his time and money! Even if the acting is good, which it never is, as @Uwe Furtmustal pointed out, I can read a hell of a lot faster than anyone can talk. So, blech!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Holy crap, does this game has indeed 51 animations in the first version? How much content and story is there? I was thinking of sitting this one out for a few chapters, checking in say June, but a 1GB release with 1300 renders could mean there's easily 3-chapter content in this already.

EDIT: I saw some lukewarm reception of the voice acting thing. First: This game has voice acting?! From a tiny studio? Kudos man.
Second: If indeed voice acting detracts, can I turn the voices off like in other VNs?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Holy crap, does this game has indeed 51 animations in the first version? How much content and story is there? I was thinking of sitting this one out for a few chapters, checking in say June, but a 1GB release with 1300 renders could mean there's easily 3-chapter content in this already.
That, and it's easy to do at least two routes to get the most content.

Try it, you'll (maybe) like it!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Playing Acting Lessons again.

Liam when asked how he met the MC - "I made him pledge the Delta Iota Kappa's with me. We had some legendary adventures back then."

Interesting. With some of the crossovers I've recently played this could have potential for a reunion of sorts..

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Playing Acting Lessons again.

Liam when asked how he met the MC - "I made him pledge the Delta Iota Kappa's with me. We had some legendary adventures back then."

Interesting. With some of the crossovers I've recently played this could have potential for a reunion of sorts..
DrPinkCake already (unfortunatelly) stated, that this game is in different universe than Acting Lessons, so there will be no crossovers.

Reactions: DrackDrap

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
DrPinkCake already (unfortunatelly) stated, that this game is in different universe than Acting Lessons, so there will be no crossovers.
I think there is nothing unfortunate about it. AL was great. But it shouldn't confine BADIK. It's better if the new game is completely unrestricted. There is no need to somehow sync this with AL.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Came looking for copper and found gold. That is a fucking good game, good renders, good animations and good story so far. I cant wait for episode 2

Reactions: DrackDrap
Dec 12, 2018
for FS, how do you call Josy that first night in the dorms? something not rendering or is there a cell phone clickable somewhere i'm missing? search function from forum doesnt show anything.

update: for me the phone in upper left corner doesnt show up unless you scroll your mouse over the area slowly...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
for FS, how do you call Josy that first night in the dorms? something not rendering or is there a cell phone clickable somewhere i'm missing? search function from forum doesnt show anything.

update: for me the phone in upper left corner doesnt show up unless you scroll your mouse over the area slowly...
That's the way it's supposed to work. The phone is invisible, unless you scroll over it. Use it to make calls, among lots of other things.

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
Hi there!

This is my first time posting in F95, so thanks in advance guys!

I've been trying non stop to get these last 2 scenes, and I just can't figure it out (even after using the guide). Would anyone be able to point me out where to get these?

ThankS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I think there is nothing unfortunate about it. AL was great. But it shouldn't confine BADIK. It's better if the new game is completely unrestricted. There is no need to somehow sync this with AL.
For me it is unfortunate. I fuckin' love crossovers and cameos, so for me it is :D For others, probably not ;) I just wrote my feelinks :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hi there!

This is my first time posting in F95, so thanks in advance guys!

I've been trying non stop to get these last 2 scenes, and I just can't figure it out (even after using the guide). Would anyone be able to point me out where to get these?

ThankS
These 2 scenes aren't described in guide. It takes time also for me to figure out what these scenes are. After the "nude" night, you go back to HOT's house to talk with Quinn. When you're leaving, she offers you some sex for money. Accept the phone number she is giving you and then, in next free roam, call her and use both options she offers. Then you get these two scenes

Reactions: Luka85 and bigmen

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Nice! This is great. Question, after I am discovered nude by Isabella. I get her help and then I get sent to Maya's house. I am not sure how to get to the glory hole from her room
After that night, you will go back to HOT's house ... outside, you speak with Quinn, then you speak with Sage inside, then you go back outside, again speak with Quinn, she offers you phone number (and you HAVE TO say you have a lot of sex, she asks you), accept it and in next free roam (in Maya's room), pick up the phone and call Quinn ... then you got two options (for money, not the option which is free, but you can try it too, it's funny), check both of them to unlock the scenes ...

Reactions: Luka85

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
After that night, you will go back to HOT's house ... outside, you speak with Quinn, then you speak with Sage inside, then you go back outside, again speak with Quinn, she offers you phone number (and you HAVE TO say you have a lot of sex, she asks you), accept it and in next free roam (in Maya's room), pick up the phone and call Quinn ... then you got two options (for money, not the option which is free, but you can try it too, it's funny), check both of them to unlock the scenes ...
Thanks for all the help! Hahaha it was funny and un-expected. This is probably one of my favourite developers.

Cheers!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Personally i am not really big on voice acting, i didn't want to say anything when 0.1 dropped since i dont want to sound like an ass or hamper some VA's potential revenue source, but i didn't like the VA in 0.1 so i turned it off. Nothing personal against anyone, it's just that i don't like it in general it always seems to break me out of the game, it's very hard to find a voice to actually fit the model character.

However what i did find that i like from some others games such as Becoming a Rockstar or A Family Venture is the sound bites of girls moaning or wet sloppy BJ's.

Those things are definitely preferred IMO to silent sex scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes