Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Damn this game so cool, i hope author will continue keep this story and quality at this high level. Also in the fight with Troy music was so cool, the only thing would be good add him atleast blood from the nose after the fight. I hope there will be more fights, at least there are still enough jocks who needs good beating.
I think Dr PinkCake will recieve +1 supporter.

PabloLorenzo
if you still don find yourself song name "Sean Danielsen - Food Chain"

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Damn this game so cool, i hope author will continue keep this story and quality at this high level. Also in the fight with Troy music was so cool, the only thing would be good add him atleast blood from the nose after the fight. I hope there will be more fights, at least there are still enough jocks who needs good beating.
I think Dr PinkCake will recieve +1 supporter.

PabloLorenzo
if you still don find yourself song name "Sean Danielsen - Food Chain"
Thanks a lot

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Apropos music: it's really great - "Don't Count on Me" is my fav. It's really sad when such talented guys and gals can't get mainstream recognition, especially when you see what kind of shite is called "music" today.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Apropos music: it's really great - "Don't Count on Me" is my fav. It's really sad when such talented guys and gals can't get mainstream recognition, especially when you see what kind of shite is called "music" today.
You're pretty much right about the recognition part mate, sorry to ask, but who's the artist on "Don't Count On Me"? I want to listen to it on YouTube

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
on the Discord there is a Jukebox Room with all the songs, ready to play ( no clips ) band+song listed

went

Dec 16, 2017
Hi guys, i followed the walkthrough but i missed the gloryhole scene, how can i unblock it?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
This furiously looks like of a naughty version of Megan... another lamb to the slaughterhouse ?

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes