heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
The voice acting sounds familiar. In fact I feel like I heard that somewhere before..... Daughter for Dessert perhaps?

EDIT: Nevermind, it is, it's VoiceLikeCandy who did it, that's why it sounds so similar
in what games is her voiced also used? :D

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018

she has her own patreon and work listed on it.
so if you feel you would like to pledge , or check out some of her other work there's the link :)

Reactions: DrackDrap

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I like Maya but it seems like you gotta be a sissy chick to get all the points for her. Huge DIKs can score extra points with the red head, but she is giving major Leah vibes.

Reactions: Tom10

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Anyone has any idea about LEGIT max scores for DIK/Chick paths? (Walkthrough is incomplete at least in a couple of points, so it's not just about following it step by step).
This is my Chick one, which I'm pretty sure it's the maximum achievable.
screenshot0001.png
This is my DIK one instead: I feel like one may end up doing better with Josy and Maya, while I guess Jill is maxed at 50% here.
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: crypto

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Anyone has any idea about LEGIT max scores for DIK/Chick paths? (Walkthrough is incomplete at least in a couple of points, so it's not just about following it step by step).
This is my Chick one, which I'm pretty sure it's the maximum achievable.
View attachment 248312
This is my DIK one instead: I feel like one may end up doing better with Josy and Maya, while I guess Jill is maxed at 50% here.
View attachment 248313
Without cheating theres no way to get 100% with all girls.

Reactions: DrPinkCake

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Without cheating theres no way to get 100% with all girls.
I haven't asked for a way to score 100% with every girl, I've asked if someone is aware of maximum percentage achievable in both path (e.g. if 33% Sage is current max for Chick path and if 70% Josy, 60% Maya and 50% Jill is current max for DIK path).

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I like Maya but it seems like you gotta be a sissy chick to get all the points for her. Huge DIKs can score extra points with the red head, but she is giving major Leah vibes.
I think Maya is just a rug muncher looking for a gay best friend not a romance option. This is why she seems surprised to enjoy dry humping the MC. She has that "maybe im actually Bi" moment.

Sage is a queen bee and she will use the MC to get some evidence on Chad and probably bang the MC until she gets tired of him then get another sucker to help her get rid of the MC.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I haven't asked for a way to score 100% with every girl, I've asked if someone is aware of maximum percentage achievable in both path (e.g. if 33% Sage is current max for Chick path and if 70% Josy, 60% Maya and 50% Jill is current max for DIK path).
Gotcha. The best I could do on my CHIK playthrough was 100% with all the girls except Sage, she was at 66% if I remember correctly.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
There was some discussion earlier about this girl:
I totally hope she will featured more in later releases, she's mad cute!

I also came up with a plot twist which could be quite in style with the AL drama: In v 0.8 you decide which girl you want to be with and you get engaged. However, that girl gets a ruse of patriotic fervour, and enlists to fight the war in Vietiraqistan. In 0.9 you fool around around campus getting a final taste of freedom. In 1.0 your girl comes back from the war with her both legs blown off by an IED and with severe PTSD. But as you love her so much, you cannot leave her. Game Over. @DrPinkCake feel free to use!

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Did the dev ever said, what rig he uses to create such big scenes with many models in it? Normally It would take ages to render such scenes, even with high end graphic cards

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There was some discussion earlier about this girl:
I totally hope she will featured more in later releases, she's mad cute!

I also came up with a plot twist which could be quite in style with the AL drama: In v 0.8 you decide which girl you want to be with and you get engaged. However, that girl gets a ruse of patriotic fervour, and enlists to fight the war in Vietiraqistan. In 0.9 you fool around around campus getting a final taste of freedom. In 1.0 your girl comes back from the war with her both legs blown off by an IED and with severe PTSD. But as you love her so much, you cannot leave her. Game Over. @DrPinkCake feel free to use!
She okay but is there any news about Sally?

Reactions: Walter Victor

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Superb game from the start. Knowing the developer, it can only get better.

I've played a lot of games but I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful character than Jill. The high def textures, render sample combined with perfectly positioned lights make her the best made character I've ever encountered. Amazing work!

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes