TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You will in future, Pink has plans to make it so all three paths are viable ways to play.
I wonder then how long it will take for the neutral path to be "viable". As of right now there is zero extra content like certain DIK or CHIK choices.

Hopefully in the next update or I think damn near everybody is going to say F the middle of the road and just go full bore on the two extremes.

Reactions: Tom10 and smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
yeah i also have some trouble with this system,i was aiming for the middle but eventually went dik, the score in the end was 25 dik actions x 18 chick, i think i should do the other route to just in case

Aug 10, 2018
how do you even beat the prep/jock in the fighting game? maybe i gotta cheat with them skillpoints or what because i can't beat them haha :sneaky::LOL:
You need to spend 3$ on the special attack which hits all surrounding squares. The do some dodging. Oh and I managed to do it the first time you can do the game by the end (of chapter 1) I managed to Max out power and dex.

Reactions: heyyoo

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
The voice acting sounds familiar. In fact I feel like I heard that somewhere before..... Daughter for Dessert perhaps?

EDIT: Nevermind, it is, it's VoiceLikeCandy who did it, that's why it sounds so similar

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

JohnCena1

Jun 29, 2017
My phone is missing after the scene with Quinn and the other girl in the shower. Anyone know how to fix this?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Maya scene clearly shows her being in a situation that she didn't really anticipate. It's probably about her pledge to the HOTs for the free tuition. It's largely the same on both the douche and gentleman paths. On the former you could interprete it as her being suprirsed to like being a whore. On the latter you could interprete it as her realizing how much she likes MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogiee

Jul 2, 2017
After reading the comments from fellow players, from what I noticed is that there are so much negativity comments in terms of the plot. Relax! It is just episode 1. These types of VN games must have the suspense to keep us, players anticipate for more. I'm sure DrPinkCake have more dramas in the upcoming episode, just like ActingLesson. I trust DrPinkCake will not disappoint us. Give him your support instead of giving him the negativity that he doesn't need.

Cheers!~

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hey mate. I would like to contact you. Is it possible ?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
After reading the comments from fellow players, from what I noticed is that there are so much negativity comments in terms of the plot. Relax! It is just episode 1. These types of VN games must have the suspense to keep us, players anticipate for more. I'm sure DrPinkCake have more dramas in the upcoming episode, just like ActingLesson. I trust DrPinkCake will not disappoint us. Give him your support instead of giving him the negativity that he doesn't need.

Cheers!~
We must expect each and every episode to end in some kind of cliffhanger. It's what he does.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes