Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I'm a bit surprised the English test will receive a longer timer while the shuffle timer will stay the same - I think it's really tight.

Intermediate results from the "Your favourite Being A ΔΙΚ" character" :

1. Maya (23.9%)
2. Jill (18.3%)
3. Josy (16.9%)
4. Isabella (15.5%)
5. Sage (14.1%)
6. Cathy / Riona (4.2%)
8. Jade / Quinn (1.4%)

Camila is sad because no-one has voted for her yet - did none of you little pervs enjoy the bathroom fun? :(

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
dont know if you know realize this but if someones loses their head they will be dead and this is the first update something of that drastic will only start happening towards the 7th or 6th update
Britney Spears survived without a head for the entire episode of South Park till the end when she got mobbed...

Well, good to know. After paying Acting Lessons, I was wondering if I needed to trust it like I would a fart...
Never trust a fart, especially if your past 50... That gives me an idea for this game, rather than death or mutilation the "sad part" of this game is one of the girls trusts a fart, and ends up "sharting" herself... my vote goes to Sage for that, those tiny jean shorts leaking brown liquid would be hilarious !

No I am not into scat, it would be funny for that to happen to HER though as a reward for the people that go the "dick" route LOL... I can hear it now :

Dicks: Why the hell did that happen, I was having fun being a dick to people !
Me silently: maybe next time dont be a douche...err dick...
Dicks: but the game is called "Being a DIK"...
Me: yeah well... shut up...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm a bit surprised the English test will receive a longer timer while the shuffle timer will stay the same - I think it's really tight.

1. Maya (23.9%)
2. Jill (18.3%
3. Josy (16.9%)
4. Isabella (15.5%)
5. Sage (14.1%)
6. Cathy / Riona (4.2%)
8. Jade / Quinn (1.4%)

Camila is sad, because no-one has voted for her yet - did none of you little pervs enjoyed the bathroom fun? :(
Which one was Camila? The dark skin girl? With the booty?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Welp Jill didn't win so we gotta shoot the messenger.:cautious:
Ah, but Jill is not a side girl
i think people who like the pale skin brunette girl that was in the gender studies class and the scene when you leaving the hots dorm naked would want to win the poll
Britney Spears survived without a head for the entire episode of South Park till the end when she got mobbed...

Never trust a fart, especially if your past 50... That gives me an idea for this game, rather than death or mutilation the "sad part" of this game is one of the girls trusts a fart, and ends up "sharting" herself... my vote goes to Sage for that, those tiny jean shorts leaking brown liquid would be hilarious !

No I am not into scat, it would be funny for that to happen to HER though as a reward for the people that go the "dick" route LOL... I can hear it now :

Dicks: Why the hell did that happen, I was having fun being a dick to people !
Me silently: maybe next time dont be a douche...err dick...
Dicks: but the game is called "Being a DIK"...
Me: yeah well... shut up...
well Britney Spears doesnt have any brains these 3d girls do however

1. Maya (23.9%)
2. Jill (18.3%)
3. Josy (16.9%)
4. Isabella (15.5%)
5. Sage (14.1%)
6. Cathy / Riona (4.2%)
8. Jade / Quinn (1.4%)

Camila is sad, because no-one has voted for her yet - did none of you little pervs enjoyed the bathroom fun? :(
probably should re edit your list because now its Sage and Jill are tied

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

1. Maya (23.9%)
2. Jill (18.3%)
3. Josy (16.9%)
4. Isabella (15.5%)
5. Sage (14.1%)
6. Cathy / Riona (4.2%)
8. Jade / Quinn (1.4%)

Is there an 'All of the Above' option in the poll?

Reactions: Tom10

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
dont know if you know realize this but if someones loses their head they will be dead and this is the first update something of that drastic will only start happening towards the 7th or 6th update
My great-grandfather was a farmer and suffered a horrible accident from a hay baler that cut off his head, but he was able to survive many years afterward. People kept telling him to go see the doctor about the decapitation but he'd just shrug his shoulders and kept on working.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
My great-grandfather was a farmer and suffered a horrible accident from a hay baler that cut off his head, but he was able to survive many years afterward. People kept telling him to go see the doctor about the decapitation but he'd just shrug his shoulders and kept on working.
sorry man but i doubt your great grandfather is part chicken even then he would only last a couple of seconds before dropping dead

from my knowledge you if you lose your brain thats worst then losing your heart but both are fatal

Beycc

Aug 18, 2018
I forgot to screenshot mine, iirc it was 80 josy 100 maya 0 sage 0 jill and 100 isabella. Oh and my ending was maya hit me with a stun gun (wtf?) when we had some fun in the dorm.
Loking forward for further updates!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
sorry man but i doubt your great grandfather is part chicken even then he would only last a couple of seconds before dropping dead

from my knowledge you if you lose your brain thats worst then losing your heart but both are fatal
It's true. My great-grandmother, his wife, suffered a similar accident but lost everything except her head and two toes. She threw the toes away but didn't know what to do since she couldn't get around any more. My great-grandfather had a brilliant idea and simply placed her head on his body. They both said it was the closest they've been since they got married.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes