joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
dont know if you know realize this but if someones loses their head they will be dead and this is the first update something of that drastic will only start happening towards the 7th or 6th update
Are you guys being serious? How will multiple people start losing limbs? is this going to be a Mt. Everest starvation situation?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Are you guys being serious? How will multiple people start losing limbs? is this going to be a Mt. Everest starvation situation?
no i dont think they were being serious after all its only the first update we dont know how the story is going to unfold but i dont think people are going to be dying in this game like there were in other game

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
So many tags and actually almost nothing in the game, I wonder if it will end up like most games... never completed.

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
I wouldn't worry about that, he's a little bit more ambitious with this game but he did complete his last one. If he starts delaying every release by months then raise the red flags.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
So many tags and actually almost nothing in the game, I wonder if it will end up like most games... never completed.
of course it depends on how you play it if you go dedicated path on any one of the main girls then most of the tags wont appear for you but DrPinkCake's games are absolute perfection i loved Acting Lessons and this one is awesome too and in fact this is one of the biggest first releases you ever gonna find if you think he wont finish this one go play acting lessons while you wait it gives you an idea of how great his games are.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I too believe the DIKs were involved with that whole scene at the end. Kind of a combo pledge for both Maya and the MC. Head DIK is obviously in cahoots with either Sage or Quinn. The whole "fresh fish on the line" thing he says to somebody right when the MC is leaving on his panties procurement mission.
Derek is one of several possibilities. Part of his pledging to DIK. It would also make sense with Maya being his sister.

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
This has to be the top quality VN type game on the site. :love:

I just hope this dev will get rewarded for this exceptional work. Honestly can't think of much I would want changed. Such a HOT game. I'm a proud DIK from next month. (y)

Reactions: DrackDrap and Tom10

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are you peeps enjoying this game? Of course you are. Are you all contributing to Pink's Patreon page? Of course you are (except those that aren't). Are you ready for a wall of Pink text?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp Jill didn't win so we gotta shoot the messenger.:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes