Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ah, there was the point I was missing. Thanks for the info. It was the only point I couldn't account for even checking the walkthrough. Also found it in the game files/scripts (chat_josy -> phone_chat_josy == 2) after you mentioned the chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you pm me and tell me how you got 100% with all of them?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Can you pm me and tell me how you got 100% with all of them?
I explained it a little back a few pages (or see below). I used the console to switch back and forth from being a massive chick to a massive dik to get certain dialogue, scenes, and all the relationship points. Technically, you could just use the command to directly raise the relationship points but I wanted to see all the dialogue for it too.

Since someone sent me a PM asking about this, I thought I would share the console commands here too.

Massive Chick: dtype=-3
Massive Dik: dtype=3

Just enter the command to access Chick or Dik dialogue choices. For certain Chick/Dik only scenes, enter the command before the scene plays.

If you need to know what choices or scenes require Chick or Dik use the walkthrough in the game thread.

Here are a few other commands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I explained it a little back a few pages (or see below). I used the console to switch back and forth from being a massive chick to a massive dik to get certain dialogue, scenes, and all the relationship points. Technically, you could just use the command to directly raise the relationship points but I wanted to see all the dialogue for it too.
Oh... thanks anyway

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I came all the way here to say this the F****ng 3x3 puzzles suck b4ll$...hard!
if you are doing it for the money all have to do is use a save editor
couldve sworn that cheating the stats of the girls would break the game i mean thats what happen in the other game
Oh... thanks anyway
so as much as i would like 100% with all girls im not going to risk screwing up my playthrough given if you did that in the other game you would break the game

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
if you are doing it for the money all have to do is use a save editor

couldve sworn that cheating the stats of the girls would break the game i mean thats what happen in the other game
AL did have a warning but was fine since the last 2 or 3 episodes depended more on who you slept with (cheat while in a relationship), Rena, your ex, and who you save and not the actual relationship points you got previously (iirc only Liam's RP mattered for the endings).

If there is a problem, it is easy to lower the values of the girls if you need to with the console. You can legit 100% all the girls except Sage if being a chick path anyways right now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
AL did have a warning but was fine since the last 2 or 3 episodes depended more on who you slept with (cheat while in a relationship), Rena, your ex, and who you save and not the actual relationship points you got previously (iirc only Liam's RP mattered for the endings).

If there is a problem, it is easy to lower the values of the girls if you need to with the console. You can legit 100% all the girls except Sage if being a chick path anyways right now.
i thought Sage was a DIK path

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
i have to say best introduction ever that shit cracked me up. Because of that i love this game. keep up the great work!

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes