King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Have not really tried to too hard on a DIK playthrough but this is my CHIK playthrough...
View attachment 244639
It's even better... characters move their eyes and facial muscles

I mixed up dik and chick choices
i really dont want to replay the game over again due to me having to play the brawler stuff and other minigames all over again
ill just hope for the best and hope that Kuko is wrong about being with best girl will cause problems later on

this was my progress
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: TheKryptonian

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
Hmm, just launched the game and had a high quality warning asking me if i'm easily offended, and the only way to be offended in my point of view is NTR, but from what i read on the thread, there isn't that thing in the game and i don't see the tag, so what could be offending if anyone knows please ?
The developer of this game,@DrPinkCake, is also the developer of another VN called Acting Lessons which has a controvertial twist followed by some bitter sweet endings. The warnings in this game probably were put in place to prepare newcomers for something similar.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i really dont want to replay the game over again due to me having to play the brawler stuff and other minigames all over again
ill just hope for the best and hope that Kuko is wrong about being with best girl will cause problems later on

this was my progress
View attachment 244642
I never said that it was a bad thing... I just believe that Sage is obsessed with proving that Chad is cheating on her and till MC finds proof it will be easy to lose her affection and so far MC has to spy for her regardless of choices

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I never said that it was a bad thing... I just believe that Sage is obsessed with proving that Chad is cheating on her and till MC finds proof it will be easy to lose her affection and so far MC has to spy for her regardless of choices
wait he has to even if he isnt into Sage and doesnt want a relationship with her?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
indeed the stats on girls will change as well i guess i just like Sage because she reminds me of the red head from Depraved Awakening
She reminds me of Leah... once the final episode started.
I'm more curious about the cafeteria lady that got offended by the joke? Will she impact the story? Will she become an antagonist? Will she add laxative to MC's food? Will Derek ever wear a shirt or is he like Quiet from MGS and will choke if he puts on clothes? But more importantly is Tybalt gay? Will he stay the fuck away from Jill? And more importantly... why someone that trains martial arts would need to be a dick to stand up to a jock? Will Dany castrate her kid? Who was the hottie in the HOT sorority house? Who will burn who? Will there be abduction? Is MC's father going to have a liver failure due to excessive alcohol intake? What's with all the questions that Maya asked? Who zapped who? Was Quin alerted by someone from the DiK faction? Changing the phone's background will have an impact on the game? Will MC fuck Bella once he finds out that she borrowed some erotica that is overdue? What will happen to chad and the three stooges once MC roundhouses them to the moon?

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
She reminds me of Leah... once the final episode started.
I'm more curious about the cafeteria lady that got offended by the joke? Will she impact the story? Will she become an antagonist? Will she add laxative to MC's food? Will Derek ever wear a shirt or is he like Quiet from MGS and will choke if he puts on clothes? But more importantly is Tybalt gay? Will he stay the fuck away from Jill?
whos the cafeteria lady? Leah is someone i dont want to have happen in this game given what we know about the last game i really dont want to drop this game since i love alot things in it

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
whos the cafeteria lady? Leah is someone i dont want to have happen in this game given what we know about the last game i really dont want to drop this game since i love alot things in it
When you tell Sage a joke, you can offend a lady working at the cafeteria. Dr Pink Cake wouldn't add that if it wasn't important

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Finally found a way to make Josy and all 100 % except sage ( 33 %) but only in Chick side .... i followed walkthrough from the first page but realize that when u chat with Josy u must choose compliment her and not asking to show her back outifit when she shows her new outfit i try this game many times and i enjoy it ... and this is only first release great game Dr Pink Cake
Ah, there was the point I was missing. Thanks for the info. It was the only point I couldn't account for even checking the walkthrough. Also found it in the game files/scripts (chat_josy -> phone_chat_josy == 2) after you mentioned the chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes