RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I love the game, and all the work it has been put into it. I like the system, maybe the Chick part should be named something different and there should be a name for the grey part, and maybe have its own rewards.

For people that didn't notice, there are like 2 parts major dick/chick moments in this chapter, at those moments depending on you desision one fraction of the oposite end of the bar was blocked, that's what he meant by being locked. I imagine that if you chose Major Dick/chick always, in 10 chapters your bar locks you in dick/chick, or maybe if you chose one and the other you will be locked in the middle.

Still I like the system for replay value, One of my favorite kind of games is RPGs, and being able to replay the game more that once is awesome for me.

Also is jill voiced by llamaRCA from the Fallout Mods?

Personally I not a fan of the minigames, and I liked that you could chose not to play with them.
Also loved that if you replay the game, the extra renders you unlocked are unlocked for the replay. and you don't need to search for them again and again.

On my part Keep the good work and I'll keep playing future updates.
I don't mind the minigames much. The fight is easy after a few minutes when you figure it out how it works.
ANyway i agree with you about the replay value. Being a nice guy or a asshole will definitely give this game a lot of replay value as new versions get released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like protagonist is the literal sandbag from from three of those shitty houses already. :sneaky:

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
I don't mind the minigames much. The fight is easy after a few minutes when you figure it out how it works.
ANyway i agree with you about the replay value. Being a nice guy or a asshole will definitely give this game a lot of replay value as new versions get released.

Seems like protagonist is the literal sandbag from from three of those shitty houses already. :sneaky:
haha true hopefully we will get some good ol mc justice! :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

all 4 actually... the rich kids don't even bother

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ooops, he did it again.
Not that anybody doubted that. @DrPinkCake took fans by storm with Acting Lessons. Great story-writing skills can turn even average models and backgrounds into an enjoyable experience - not to mention when everything looks so great as in this game.

And that intro small talk with dev and girl - absolutely brilliant. A little bit of sarcasm, joking about the previous game, yourself... Great stuff!

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Maya will kill the girls she killed her boyfriend out of jealousy her brother helped her with disposing the body that's why he can make the mc stay in her room for months

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But this game, wow, it has it all, humor, realistic feel to it and how the game catches you. The way characters personality shine through. This reminds me of my owh school days, getting this nostalgic feeling.
I always wonder about this kind of comment when someone said how realistic the game is, and you went even further by saying how you felt nostalgic about your own school days. I completely disagree that the game is "realistic". Sure there are elements that we can relate to in real life, but I wouldn't consider this game as a whole to be realistic. It's more of "not as unrealistic as most other adult games" IMO.

What kind of school has a sorority where girls would sunbathe topless in the front yard of the sorority house?
Derek hasn't worn a shirt other than in his bio profile picture.
No punishment for jocks throwing a soda can at the professor.
Quinn/Rio's clothes are definitely not appropriate to be in school grounds.
Vast majority of people would not be able to give ride on a bike the way MC did for Josy.
and probably more that I didn't remember ...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I always wonder about this kind of comment when someone said how realistic the game is, and you went even further by saying how you felt nostalgic about your own school days. I completely disagree that the game is "realistic". Sure there are elements that we can relate to in real life, but I wouldn't consider this game as a whole to be realistic. It's more of "not as unrealistic as most other adult games" IMO.

What kind of school has a sorority where girls would sunbathe topless in the front yard of the sorority house?
Derek hasn't worn a shirt other than in his bio profile picture.
Quinn/Rio's clothes are definitely not appropriate to be in school grounds.
Vast majority of people would not be able to give ride on a bike the way MC did for Josy.
and probably more that I didn't remember ...
Seems you've never been to Florida. lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You know what would be hot af? If by going the "chick" route you end up turned into a chick/sissy or any form of feminization. He already has femdom so just needs a little push. lol (y)

Reactions: John000_98

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Since that would make the Dik playthrough the only viable option for those who wouldn't want that, I guess it's not going to happen.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Just a question, is this one of those games that rewards you for going all in in one of the status (Huge Dick or Huge Chick), or or being close to the middle ground has its advantages?

Back when I played Mass Effect the game rewarded you for going full Paragon or Renegade.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was thinking.... there was one unavailable option when calling Quin, what if the price of that one "item" was paid by barter... a guitar is worth something after all

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The intro really put a smile on my face, cute game.

Just a question, is this one of those games that rewards you for going all in in one of the status (Huge Dick or Huge Chick), or or being close to the middle ground has its advantages?
It seems you need to choose a side and stick to it, I was locked out of a lot of choices for being "neutral" (just being polite to polite characters and rude to rude ones).
Maybe he'll do something about that later on, but for now stick to a route.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You wanna know what would be funny? If DrPinkCake is secretly seeing our ideas/concerns, laughing, and then either doing a complete 180 to fuck with us, or throwing that in just to piss us off.
One thing I know from my experience with Acting Lessons, is that DrPinkCake has thought the game through before he even started it, and doesn't change it's trajectory based on what we say, request, demand, plead, speculate or bribe. He's pretty damned stubborn in that regard.

So, whatever is planned will happen. He will make minor balancing changes, and how these mini-games work, but that's about it. Personally, I'd like him to change the MC's ridiculous haircut. But I doubt that will happen either.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know... but I'd like to know how much's the tutition fee.
well the professor would have to take action... as I said before Cathy is as submissive as one can be
vast majority of people don't train kickboxing/mma

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What I figure also.. then later on your girl Josy gets admitted to college and is forced or such into whoredom.
I also think that Josy will be going to B&R. But, in my opinion, it will be the MC's task to have her avoid that experience.

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes