Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What a lovely game, even the mini games weren't too painful. For a first release the amount of content was awesome. Top notch. I am sold on the girl offering spicy food lol, gotta love the bad girls

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
See, that's what makes me sad. None of them are what i'd go for.

I got all excited over Quinn and Riona with Camilla as a third playthrough if I felt like it after those 2 only to find out neither Quinn nor Rio not even Cam were options.

Sadly, as much as I enjoyed what's there, it seems pointless playing a romance game without a romance option i'm interested in so putting this on the back burner just on case any of the others open up in the future.
your idea of romance are prostitutes ?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Btw. congratulations on creating the shittiest fighting minigame ever. Let's meet some time - I'll show you how to fight. :mad:

Now quitting and restarting the game with minigames disabled. If I'm not too pissed off to quit this game altogether, that is.
Lolol it's NOT that bad. I actually had fun with it. It could use some improvements like increasing clinch accuracy though.

Easy mode = Save scumming between combat turns.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone else feels an urgent need to crucify Quinn? I could use a hammer in the following release to nail that bitch to the wall.. FFS PinkCake, you made MC a fighter and he can't even slap her? What a wuss..
Absolutely she is trouble without a doubt. also think she has something too do with that ending scene with Maya.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
your idea of romance are prostitutes ?
Some people really love prostitutes and/or whorish women. I guess because they've been with so many people doing who knows what, they're really experienced? I personally don't see the appeal but I won't kink shame.
Maybe a little.:sick:

Reactions: Vidimus

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Damn @DrPinkCake did not see that intro coming.. My man out here taking it to the next level.. I think Being a DIK will be even better game and I cant wait to get depressed even more.. Already feeling anxious..
But GG man, you really deserve all the money and praise you are getting and more...
I hope you continue what you doing, cause like I said when I kinda reviewed the game after I finished it.. You are a gift to this genre.. Not only you are raising the bar with every update, but you are making adult novelism a serious thing and not just fuck fest... SO for that GG .. <3

P.S Wish my speakers are working.. I bet the soundtrack is a killer too...

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Some people really love prostitutes and/or whorish women. I guess because they've been with so many people doing who knows what, they're really experienced? I personally don't see the appeal but I won't kink shame.
Maybe a little.:sick:
Ehhh... I don't think it's about the number. It's more about them being more assertive sexually and surprising you with new tricks. :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Lolol it's NOT that bad. I actually had fun with it. It could use some improvements like increasing clinch accuracy though.
It actually is really that bad. I appreciate the effort in creating the fighting mini game, but it isn't a good mini-game by any means.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a clone of str eet fig hter inside one of the games around here that is absolute blast to play, is also in Ren'Py and honestly apart from ripping it off I cannot see something so sweet making it into this game. There could be something akin to the wit cher card game that could be more exciting if dev wants to go for PVP action - or the mini games in ba yo ne tta - those are hilarious and a ton of fun. If we get to really good sport it could be something like the mini games in star craft 2 with the fighter shooting down enemies - could be dik squadron versus chick invaders per example or jocks versus nerds parody or popular girls invading the naked guy one versus all shenanigans with mor tal com bat style fa ta li ty or bru ta li ty. Could be DIK-a li ty or ChiCK - ali ty. Keep dreaming and go guns blazing!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Go for it... With my blessings.

She is worth it.
View attachment 243895
i just i hope this ginger doesnt turn out like the last ginger because she is a cutie
you still have not played it ?! man i lost all respect for you.
i was holding off for a while based on having my heart broken many times over of the last game but im glad i still have other brothers that respect me :p

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes