Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

g1nk

May 31, 2020
You wouldn't happen to have an Ashlyn duf for share?
Surely you mean Ashley? ;)
I just quickly put her together for this render so I consider her rather bare bones compared to my main models as I really just looked at the asset list on this site, collected the assets and put her in a bikini but because of that, sure! have my ashley duf:

following the asset list you need:

this hair

and this base body

(if you want her for lewd reasons you should probably give her some poseable genitals first)

Last edited:

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Surely you mean Ashley? ;)
I just quickly put her together for this render so I consider her rather bare bones compared to my main models as I really just looked at the asset list on this site, collected the assets and put her in a bikini but because of that, sure! have my ashley duf:

following the asset list you need:

this hair

and this base body

(if you want her for lewd reasons you should probably give her some poseable genitals first)
Exactly :D Ashy

Ty vm!

Now i just need John Boy :D

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Exactly :D Ashy

Ty vm!

Now i just need John Boy :D
hey np, have fun!
JB is more difficult because his assets are not really known or shared to my knowledge, i just went with what someone said on discord and hoped for the best :HideThePain:
he looks close enough imo but I'm still missing the hair so he looks kinda weird currently :KEK:
def not share worthy atm (try michael 7 if you are interested)

Pillower

May 21, 2019
John Boy.jpg

Here's a quick and dirty John Boy.

Recipe:
G8 Male Base and Textures
Jaw Height -49.5%
- 40%
- Default Style, Dirty Blonde
Eye Texture is Base G8 Male with Iris Surface Base Color changed from white to a mid gray (89R 89G 89B in my image) in order to darken the blue a bit.

It's not perfect yet but I'm cooking.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes