Feadoae

Nov 1, 2016

What is new:

-Jessica's boobjob redone (at the very beginning).

-Communication room of the palace, with messages and spice sending.

-Baron Harkonnen, Emperor ShaddamIV, 2 gholas.

-Princess Irulan sketched.

-Sex scene with Jessica (Buy a ghola to see it).

Enjoy!

Back-up link:

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh. I mean 'yay' update. But damn what a tease with Jessica. Still can't fuck her, instead you just watch someone else do your mom. :/

Reactions: mathias
U

User_5064

Does any one know a way to cheat? those goddamn sand worms keep getting my harvesters even though its in a 5% chance zone

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does any one know a way to cheat? those goddamn sand worms keep getting my harvesters even though its in a 5% chance zone
To be honest with you, four harvesters doing great job. I've clicked a bunch of times and got myself 50k without any problem. Cheat Engine obviously doesn't work, at least I'm not that good at it to be able to either make some trainer or something.

U

User_5064

To be honest with you, four harvesters doing great job. I've clicked a bunch of times and got myself 50k without any problem. Cheat Engine obviously doesn't work, at least I'm not that good at it to be able to either make some trainer or something.
I guess the RNG just hates me lately, I just wanted to see a clone of my dad fuck my mom in the ass. I mean is that really too much to ask for?

U

User_5064

Anybody got a list of scenes for v9?
1. titty fucking your mother - click on her breasts until she mentions something, then talk about how the reverend mother is so hot , its ok mom ill hold it , then playwith them
2. After not dying from the murder cock box ask the reverend mother to finish you
3. When meeting the smuggler ask to see her tits , you can see them later too when haggling for a harvester , and for 200 she will show you her huge pussy , after that you ask her for sex for 1k
4. the first fremen you find at search tuna what ever the fuck , hire her, leave the cave the n click the red button on her suit about 4-5 times and she will mention losing water , offer her some water back . After this she wont mind showing you her tits
5.the Harkonen officer , say you dont want to die a virgin then face fuck her to death infront of her men
6.Channi pass her trivia test then she is your waifu
7. Tel your mother to swim naked
8. get the ghola and bring it to your mother

Reactions: muttdoggy

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I guess the RNG just hates me lately, I just wanted to see a clone of my dad fuck my mom in the ass. I mean is that really too much to ask for?
slowpoke.jpg
Well, either you keep trying or wait till someone finds a solution. I didn't mind grinding a bit. Can't say it was worth, but still.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dune Novels site....
There's a movie called "Dune" from 1984
and a miniseries in 2000
I have the PDF novels. Here you go!!!! (You need a PDF viewer)

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
The higher the chance of Sandworm, the higher the spice harvest is.
If you harvest the 32% and both 24% you should be making profits even without any harvester.

4.50 star(s) 92 Votes