RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm i wonder if anyone have the walk updated to this version? or maybe all the pics of the game? i aprecitatte it

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
it seems like this game is almost done, its a shame, behind the dune is a very good game, and goujard is a very talented creator, i wonder if he is going to work on something as good as behind the dune once he's done with it.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
the version numbers are a bit confusing, but judging by the changelog, i take it that the game is close to completion ?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
the version numbers are a bit confusing, but judging by the changelog, i take it that the game is close to completion ?
It depends on the dev/s what type of version number style they use. One part prefers the "default" with version numbers being percentages, others (like here) prefer just a style where they increase the number based on adding content, without being based on game completion (I think this style is best when used for games that could add more content which weren't initially planned), others use date-formats just to show when it got released, and some like to do personalized ones (e.g. text/names).

4.50 star(s) 92 Votes