Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They are remaking Dune again, never personally saw it or knew about it till this game. Unsure if they are going to do a mini-series or movie but I heard the story is too complex to be condensed into a few hours. That being said, tried this during v1.0 or something like that and just no content at the time and the tits are kinda over the top but the site I found it on hadn't been updating since that version other than people flaming each other over whether the tits are too much or not.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
They are remaking Dune again, never personally saw it or knew about it till this game. Unsure if they are going to do a mini-series or movie but I heard the story is too complex to be condensed into a few hours. That being said, tried this during v1.0 or something like that and just no content at the time and the tits are kinda over the top but the site I found it on hadn't been updating since that version other than people flaming each other over whether the tits are too much or not.
I will admit the tits are a tad much.... BUT this game is pretty fun for a quick game.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a very dense story which launches off to a lot of philosophy and history about the background of the universe. The film didn't adequately capture all of it, the mini-series on SF came close but still a lot was left out. Dune was one of the first hard-scifi books I read and I still love it, sadly none of the sequels ever matched up the first book, I gave up reading them after the third.

BTD has been amusing to see, and some interesting fap material in the Dune universe, but I do agree with Infamy to humongous breasts get old after awhile.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I heard the mini-series they did was alright. Just that the movie was awful with them trying to condense the story. Which is why people I've heard about it from are hoping they do a Mini-Series instead of a movie.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I heard the mini-series they did was alright. Just that the movie was awful with them trying to condense the story. Which is why people I've heard about it from are hoping they do a Mini-Series instead of a movie.
Loved the RTS games :D

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
The movie is good even if it doesn't stay true to the book, imo. The visual are stunning, the costume are great and the casting is really good. The guild navigator still give me chill.

The bad part are really bad tho. The rain at the end that's gonna kill all the sandworm and the strange weapon were really bad stuffs.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Phew! I thought there was a secret character. Thanks!
Since you cannot really fight the Harkonnen breed (only the baron) I consider that one Harkonnen bitch leading the raid on the palace a 'secret' character somehow. ;)

In the Herbert book and the film by Lynch the protag Paul fights Feyd-Rautha (a Harkonnen) one-on-one - with a knife. In Balsa's game you 'stab' the bitch with your equipment. Perhaps a reminiscence? I'd have liked to kick Feyd's ass, because the sucker had banged Irulan... :FuckYea: She's a slut, just saying.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Stash link in OP is dead. Sad me is sad :(
It is small enough to upload it here. Please do me a favour and support that guy. I would like to see him working on other games in the future, even if he has a severe 'big boobie' fetish. :D
boobies_o_717393.jpg (o )( o)

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He supposedly does have plans for another game. Forget what it is but it's another parody.

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes