3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
Game stuck on loading for me(( Such sadness((( Upd find sort of solution - delete OST-Game folder in appdata local it works for me.
BROOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MANNNN I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKKKK YOUUU OMGGGG ITS FUCKING WORK!!!!!! HOLYSHIT

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Another game with 5+ years of development?
Perhaps, key thing is that there's some "gameplay" even if it's so little :) You don't just go to the inn/tavern thing, but you have to find another way in. However the sex scenes seemed boring, hopefully gets improved.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Woooooooo can't wait for this to release after Elder Scrolls 6 or Grand Theft Auto 6 with so many modern features missing
I mean, there's not much point in comparing the work of one guy to the work of a team hundreds strong.

Dwarf Fortress is absurdly good and Toady is a god programmer, but it'd still be way better if it had a full dev team (and indeed has improved a lot in the legibility department since he got a small one)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What do I do after watching mom in the bath house? There's no direction and I can't find anything else to do.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I liked the previous parts, I'll have to somehow try. Silicon lust, from this author, it's best:love:

NpcSteve

Jul 22, 2023
Hi there peolple. I've been playing Auril games for some years now, there have always been a few bugs and crashes here and there yes, but since last Silicon Lust update (0.33) and this new game that my game won't even launch, and the error message i get is the same on the two games:

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 903]
hr failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12Viewport.cpp:192
with error 8000000A

My current pc specs:
Ryzen 7 5800x
RTX 3080
G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Ghz x4
B550 Aorus Pro V2

Please help

Vanyilas

May 22, 2024
Did anyone find the 3 pages of the scripter?
I only found 2 near the city, but the last one is very difficult
I found the one on top of the log, the one on top of a rock, and the last one I don't know
inside the mansion behind traven, beside traven near fish pound, and the rooftop in front of traven

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes