Unity Bedrooms on the Moon [Game Development Thread]

Cowardlion

Sep 7, 2017
CoverFor Itch dot Now with tails.jpg
OVERVIEW:
Be a powerbottom shapeshifter doing sex work for the citizens of the moon. It's a hard and throbbing job, but someome has to do it!

Be whoever you want to be:
Whats the fun of being a shapeshifter if you can't look however you'd like to? Customize your character at any time and even unlock more species and body parts as you get to know more people! Feel free to suggest body parts you'd like to see on the game!

Play with a single hand:
Just bounce up and down on your client's dick by moving your mouse and clicking on the right places! Avoid any obstacles while doing that and collect some boosts to increase your renown with each level, getting to know more clients!

Create your own levels:
Thats right, the game is gonna feature a level editor, complete with allowing you to add graphic for the top, background and even use your own music. This is not just a game about bouncing on dicks, it's also about expressing yourself and sharing our passions

The game might be a little rough right now since it's a single person project, but feel free to give feedback, folks!

Tags:

2D Game, Anal Sex, Character Creation, Furry, Gay ,Male Protagonist
Screenshots:

Screenshot10.png Screenshot9.png Screenshot4.png Screenshot7.png Screenshot8.png

Release and that kind of stuff:
The game is already , but I've been slowly adding character options and polishing it and working to integrate 's workshop on it. I just got confirmation today that players won't be banned for uploading explicit content for the game on the workshop, so I'll see if I can release it there soon :D

Last edited:

Cowardlion

Sep 7, 2017
Finally got the courage to add a development thread here, hopefully now I'll get feedback and suggestions :3