5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
What the hell is this !!!

I run with "flash" in "Windows 10" but not like this .

Hmm ... on this ... try " " to install what is missing to read, and if you have "Windows" system problems try typing the following into "CMD administrative mode" :

sfc /scannow

DISM /online /cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

INFORMATION : Look in the "task manager" in menu "performance" to see if any programs have high "CPU" or "Disk" content and see if there is something that interrupts other things and they get confused (sometimes something unusual happens), and clean "%AppData%" and "%Temp%" that sometimes confuse and break the function of something in execute.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So do the custom characters show automatically when you put them in the main folder, do you have to create a folder for them or run them individually?

Doesn't really clarify how you add them.
I'm not familiar enough with Flash when it comes to essentially, mods.

elshouda

Dec 30, 2022
well ... maybe not if all is lost.
I searched all list and i found only 6, but can someone use a "template" or example to edit a new character.

>>
(Fucking bad english and answering this late LMAO)

Welp. i gotta say this thing kinda sucks.. It's about 'verificated to play your own character'. Since i have no idea where are you able to get a valid link like those people who have their fur affinity author profile link in the custom playable doc form. And you gotta wait even. BRO .. I just want my own character and not fucking wait, yes.. we all know fek ain't never seeing those google forms. And yes !! It's really easy to modify the template, it's only up to your time/creativity. So could be there a way to finally import your character and not get stuck like these common waiting screens and more? I hope so... Not mad for wasting my time for this shit, but i'd like to let someone in this community to be able to LOL. 1673298395215.png 1673297790947.png

elshouda

Dec 30, 2022
(Fucking bad english and answering this late LMAO)

Welp. i gotta say this thing kinda sucks.. It's about 'verificated to play your own character'. Since i have no idea where are you able to get a valid link like those people who have their fur affinity author profile link in the custom playable doc form. And you gotta wait even. BRO .. I just want my own character and not fucking wait, yes.. we all know fek ain't never seeing those google forms. And yes !! It's really easy to modify the template, it's only up to your time/creativity. So could be there a way to finally import your character and not get stuck like these common waiting screens and more? I hope so... Not mad for wasting my time for this shit, but i'd like to let someone in this community to be able to LOL. View attachment 2298747 View attachment 2298716
And ending with this all, it's just simple as the old rack, you start with a .FLA file then end with a .SWF file for a reason i don't know lmao, but whenever you pull THIS to your browser then paste it onto CUSTOM URL: It just gets stuck. With a conclusion that there may not be a viable link to play your own character without the 'verification' BRO THAT SHIT IS DEAD AS FUCKK No way someone even me is gonna wait...

Like there should be a solution lmao i guess i'm just that impatient
1673298893450.png 1673298924722.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote